M-99 / Item never arrived

1 Brunel Drive, NewarkUnit A3 Enterprise Park, England, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0871 2884977

I placed my order with M99 on 29th May, 2008, the money was taken from my account pretty much straight away but the item never arrived. I tried tracking the parcel and was directed through the website and was told to wait up to a month before i could escalate the issue. I have chased once a week by e-mail since as I haven't been able to reach anyone by phone! I have also written to them to ask for the item or refund the money they have taken from my account but I haven't had a response! I received an e-mail to thank me for my purchase and to confirm my order had been approved and that it is currently being processed and i haven't had a single response to ANY e-mail or letter sent. Once i week i spend all morning between 8 and 1pm (when it doesn't interfere with my day job!) on the phone to be told "all the operators are busy and i can place an order on line" but there is no option to leave a message and there is no other number to call!
Don't buy from M-99 you will just be ripped off!!

Me

Comments

• Ia
      21st of Sep, 2008

Thats hopw this company works. They're a disgrace and hide behind different website names. Customer service is zero, seemingly 99% of all orders are recieved in 1 to 3 days, which is totally bogus.
    I ended up cancelling under distance sellers regulations and doing a chargeback.

• Hi
      4th of Aug, 2009

I agree - did you get any response from the company? did you get your money back? cause i have sent them a letter under distance sellers regulations too! but am not sure if they will reply.

• Ha
      11th of Aug, 2009

I joined to become a dropshipper and the account seems to be set up. I then decided to give an order a try and nothing. no information / emails about delays, nothing has turned up. I do not recommend this company ! trying to contact them is so hard. no phone number, no email address as that seems hidden and the feedback form is not working. DO NOT USE

• Sh
      21st of Aug, 2009

Is it really true?? you really didn't get your item?? What did you do then after that?

• Xc
      8th of Sep, 2009

i had the same problem with this company, you are best to lodge a complaint with trading standards.
    i made a complaint to them a couple months back, and had a phone call this morning asking for information as they are being formally investigated by trading standards.

• Fr
      12th of Jul, 2010

I Have ordered an item all I get is e-mails stating awaiting new stock as the item is very popular and stock keeps running out the e-mail t0 contact them is sales@m-99.co.uk no guarantee they will reply Fred3928