M-99 / Item never arrived

Brunel Drive, NewarkUnit A3 Enterprise Park, England, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0871 2884977

I placed my order with M99 on 29th May, 2008, the money was taken from my account pretty much straight away but the item never arrived. I tried tracking the parcel and was directed through the website and was told to wait up to a month before i could escalate the issue. I have chased once a week by e-mail since as I haven't been able to reach anyone by phone! I have also written to them to ask for the item or refund the money they have taken from my account but I haven't had a response! I received an e-mail to thank me for my purchase and to confirm my order had been approved and that it is currently being processed and i haven't had a single response to ANY e-mail or letter sent. Once i week i spend all morning between 8 and 1pm (when it doesn't interfere with my day job!) on the phone to be told "all the operators are busy and i can place an order on line" but there is no option to leave a message and there is no other number to call!
Don't buy from M-99 you will just be ripped off!!
Me

Comments

Ia
  21st of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Thats hopw this company works. They're a disgrace and hide behind different website names. Customer service is zero, seemingly 99% of all orders are recieved in 1 to 3 days, which is totally bogus.
I ended up cancelling under distance sellers regulations and doing a chargeback.
Hi
  4th of Aug, 2009
I agree - did you get any response from the company? did you get your money back? cause i have sent them a letter under distance sellers regulations too! but am not sure if they will reply.
Ha
  11th of Aug, 2009
I joined to become a dropshipper and the account seems to be set up. I then decided to give an order a try and nothing. no information / emails about delays, nothing has turned up. I do not recommend this company ! trying to contact them is so hard. no phone number, no email address as that seems hidden and the feedback form is not working. DO NOT USE
Sh
  21st of Aug, 2009
Is it really true?? you really didn't get your item?? What did you do then after that?
Xc
  8th of Sep, 2009
i had the same problem with this company, you are best to lodge a complaint with trading standards.
i made a complaint to them a couple months back, and had a phone call this morning asking for information as they are being formally investigated by trading standards.
Fr
  12th of Jul, 2010
I Have ordered an item all I get is e-mails stating awaiting new stock as the item is very popular and stock keeps running out the e-mail t0 contact them is sales@m-99.co.uk no guarantee they will reply Fred3928