Lysol Surface Stain / Defective bottle design

I used Lysol Disinfectant Deep Reach Toilet Bowl Cleaner. After I squeezed the cleaner on all surfaces of the bowl interior, including sides of bowl and under the rim, I placed the container on my marble counter top and walked away. I came back later and noticed a fairly large blue stain on the surface of my counter. I am very disappointed as I believe I have a defective bottle that stores and pushes the liquid between the bottle-neck and twist cap collar down the bottle and then pools on the surface that you place the bottle. I successfully reproduced the problem, being careful to place the bottle on a plastic bag to prevent additional damage. I would like for your company to repair or replace my bathroom counter top to its original condition.

Ti

Comments

• Le
      31st of Mar, 2011

The bottle clearly says not to place on any surface. I've had a similar issue and received money back for the cost of the product. I didn't read the bottle. If I did, I would have seen that you literally can't place it anywhere. You need to read the bottle before using it.

In all honesty, it's our fault for not reading it.