Lynd Compnay / terrible living experience

United States, Texas, San Antonio
Ranch at Shavano Park
17239 Shavano Ranch
San Antonio
Me and my girlfriend started living here a few months ago and it has been horrible. First, there is not enough parking so sometimes we are forced to park in covered parking that costs extra every month. I then got my vehicle broken into and for paying $705 a month for a 579sq ft apt you would think that there would be somekind of security officer. Well, there is a and he cannot be foud EVER! Second there is always loud noises and people drive their cars very un couteously. When we tried to get the security officers number the mgt office doesn't seem to know what it is. 3rd, there is a trash collection and they warned ersidents not to put trash on the collections sites on prohibted days. So, we followed the posted rules, days later we get fined for breaking this policy. We tried to talk to the leasing office but they would not have it. They apparantly had found a work order in our trash bag, when we take our trash to the dumpster. I recommend that people considering this apt complex should be discouraged from living here. IF YOU BELIEVE IN FAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, THEN PLEASE REPOST THIS COMPLAIN!!!