Lyft / lyft not wanting to help

Lyft didn't want to refund my money after an issue that happened with a driver! Driver was unprofessional with an attitude and cursing at myself along with my husband after asking him to please lower the music in the vehicle because it was not appropriate and he didn't allow me to get to my destination at that, stating that it wasn't his job it's just something that he does. Also the vehicle smelled like marijuana! I feel that I should have been entitled to a refund after this incident! Even though I didn't have 10 rides completed because this is a new phone number I had to change to with my service provider. Don't like how Lyft handled the situation. I spend money for this service that wasn't fully accomplished.

Ta
Feb 2, 2019

Comments

• Be
      3rd of Feb, 2019

If you cannot afford to take Lyft then walk home. Hitchhike. It is a shame that you have to lie and put someone's job in danger just to get a free ride. Public transit is cheaper. I suggest you take that instead.

• Fi
      11th of Feb, 2019

@Philly2019 I agree lots of interesting people use public transit. One guy was so drunk he did not know he was making a loud fool of himself. One guy even said that he was drunk and he said

"I am not drunk if I were drunk I would be like this. THen he threw himself to the dirty floor. He wanted everyone to high five him. One old man did not so he said "come on everyone is doing it." So the old man high fived him and he kissed the stranger on the cheek.

• Ph
      11th of Feb, 2019

@BEnchboy Public transit is awesome! I use it all the time.

• Be
      3rd of Feb, 2019

Also Lyft knows how you scammers work. They know that you lie and scam to get a refund. They won't help you because they are full of it. They do have cameras in their taxis you know.

• Mr
      3rd of Feb, 2019

You continued to ride in a car that smelled of weed?

Methinks you wanted a free high.

• Fi
      4th of Feb, 2019

What a rude cab driver. He had weed and did not offer you any.