Lyceum Networks / Dont trust

1 Coimbatore, India Review updated:

Dont trust these lyceum networks one of the best fraud consultancy the person name Mr.Nirmal Prince is the recruiter for this consultancy me and my friends had gone to this consultancy four months back till now he didnt arranged a proper job for us first of all he said to place us in IBM and he again said there is a percentage issue and he said GAVES and once again he told to place us in IBM and he told HEXAWARE and then atlast he told ACCENTURE till now not taken any responses in this company...So my dear brothers and sisters and frends pls pls pls dont beleive this consultancy purely cheating...dont give any advance amount to him u wont get it back...speak boldly to the hr what the name i have mentioned above otherwise that guy will mesmorise us...

Sh
May 8, 2015

More Lyceum Networks Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Feb, 2015

Fraudsters..Don't trust them at any cost.

• Su
      24th of Mar, 2015

I Have applied through them for Hyundai but it did not work well because it was a lagging, but they asked me to wait and now i am placed in IBM

14th of Mar, 2017

@Surendiran2361 really can i have your mobile number?

• Ra
      24th of Mar, 2015

I am a 2012 Passed out i got job in a company at coimbatore through them... but the salary is only 10000 but i was expecting 11000 as they said

• Ar
      5th of May, 2015

hi,
    did anyone got the job via lyceum nettworks

• Pr
      8th of May, 2015

I got job in Daimler

• Ga
      10th of May, 2015

Please tell me the process how they proceeded.

• Da
      10th of May, 2015

Hello Mr.Pradeep, even I am looking to pay through them for a job.. And I have visited them in person and I am satisfied. But what i want to know is, how was their treatment once after getting money. Did they respond you properly? Are you notified by them of whats going on in the placement process? kindly reply, your comment may help few..

15th of May, 2015

hi 2015 passed out guys did anyone approached lyceum?

15th of May, 2015

can i trust them?

19th of May, 2015

hello friends i need details about lycem networks, may i believe that company?

• Mu

Dear Friends,
    I am glad that i am a candidate of this consultancy, I got job through this consultancy in IBM and i Joined in the company on May 16th at DLF.
    I also know the girl named shruthi, the reason that she has not got selected in IBM is because of first round only, what that consultancy said was, they gave me a set of question which we will have to prepare who ever has prepared that has cleared the first round
    The Second round was communication where all the 21 questions appeared are from the question paper that they gave. As a candidate we also must prepare something if am not wrong. anyways am happy and am now working here.
    If you want my offers please mail me ill forward u the same.

28th of May, 2015

Yes friends you can trust them for sure, i am also benefited because of them in a MNC company but i dont want to mention the same they ll not ask you cash initially they ll ask you to pay after offers only so u can trust them n pay. even if u ask them to pay once on joining they ll be ok with that. so u can trust them blindly. but the only thing is you ll have to be patient till they complete.

• Na
      28th of May, 2015

HI, I am Naveen. I have consulted through the Lyceum networks and with short period of time I have attended the interview and got placed in HEXAWARE. I am wholeheartedly thankful to the consultant who have guided me a lot and trained with various courses which are very useful for the interviews. The training which was given by them helped me a lot in the interview process. Once again am very thankful to the Lyceum Networks and the consultant. Thank you for making me to place in a good MNC company.

12th of Jun, 2015

Pakka Frauds, don't trust them with anything.if anyone is interested in getting a job please don't go here.waste of money and time.going to file a complaint against them with the police soon

12th of Jun, 2015

nope, these guys will not respond properly.i am sure this pradeep is a fake account opened by this nirmal prince himself.they are the biggest scamsters I have seen

• So
      25th of Jun, 2015

Please guide me anyone about lyceum properly..

• So
      25th of Jun, 2015

Hello can anyone say for top MNC how much we wanna to pay when after getting offer r before????

• Ar
      27th of Jun, 2015

Dear Murali can you please forward your offer to ridezarun.g@gmail.com
    Because i want to join in company through this consultancy.
    Can i trust them ?

• Ud
      27th of Jun, 2015

Hi guys this is for ur sake and pls share this, this guy Nirmal prince is best fraud I haven't seen in my life, he wud speak as if u have job in hand for money, I wonder y anyone didn't post their offer letter in attachment from above posts (this is for u murali.me). once I tried contact number in offer letter posted at his office, tat guy said as wrong number and hung up. My friends gave a lot of money for Robert Bosch, and waited for more than 6 months, but no response. Once he gave names of HR but there is no one as such.(which I got to know from my friends inside). I won't stop with this I gonna give complaint ( my friend's father is DSP) with all informations I have collected and pls join hand with me guys with proofs u have, my no 9500622135 and I'm expecting what Nirmal prince gonna post for mine in some fake names. Pls don't trust no more. I think he is getting income from our money through interest from bank or he might be running some lending business.

25th of Jul, 2015

Hi... i heard about this consultancy through email. ... i contacted them they said we ll place u in good companies but before that u should pay the amount of 50000 i paid that amount and i waited for 3 months but i couldn't place in any company they send me oly 2 interviews it won't work out after that i said to them return my money they returned money to me after two weeks they called me again and aranged one interview in that i got placed with good pakage... ppls u should wait for ur opportunity definitely they ll do for u... if u have any clarification contact:9003130689 name jhon