Lycamobiledeficiency in service

I requested Lycamobile customer care to port my number from my current service provide to Lycamobile and after porting activate my SIM so I can continue to use it.
I called several times to customer care and spent many hours but still no solution provided.
Some reference number that I listed below and also attached email communication
Ref# [protected]
Concern Ref# 11/26 [protected]
Ref# - [protected]/23
related to Lyca mobile SIM [protected]
I am following up with Lycamobile for last 4 months to get resolution.

Ra
Feb 17, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      Aug 01, 2011
    Lycamobile - no frequency in my mobile since yesterday
    shamit shah
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

my mobile has not got any frequency since yesterday from 8 pm and it is showing no service in my mobile please rectify this problem as my work has been to a standstill

• Dn
      Jul 01, 2013
    Lycamobile - service
    lycamobile
    Newark
    New Jersey
    lycobobileus.com

I made a payment for prepaid service online to topup an was sent confirmation number back stating instution clearly states itd been paid Now lycomobile stating they didnt recieved I must have called them over 10 times service is horrible. still no srvice this is crazy

• Ly
      Aug 03, 2014
    Lycamobile - its suck not giving mu unlimited data
    lycamobile
    60 bristol road
    east ham
    United Kingdom
    Phone: [protected]

Lycamobile is suck..i have buy a unlimited bundle from 15 pound and its for 1 month but after using 1 day the interget get so slow even it take 2 - 3 minutes to open the youtube homepage..but i have use internet by another company like vodafone e.t.c but i suggest that for internet service lyca is suck..and poor.

Mar 11, 2016

I have used Lycamobile for 3 years already. This month I tried to pay my cell phone plane service on Lycamobile, it didn't work.
    The error code: "Unfortunately your order QTU0001427026 was not successful."
    So, I called them. They need the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of my credit card number and my photo ID to email to them. So, I did. After 3 days, they have no response. I called them again. It told me the same thing. I still have no cell phone service. It is so stupid.