Lycamobile / carrier information blocked in iphone

Vernon Hills, IL, United States

I made a big mistake in my life. I have used lyca mobile past one year in USA. I bought a brand new universal cellphone (price 697.10$) without any contract with any network provider. After bought this iPhone I am putting my lyca sim.

this is the big mistake in my life.

Your lyca mobile blocking my iphone carrier information. Last week Tuesday I have done my portability to change my sim other network provider. If I put other network work provider sim I am unable to use my iPhone. I got the error is SIM not supported. Your carrier information blocked network provider.

Last Sunday I went apple store they clearly gave the report search with my IMEI number. They told lycamobile blocked my carrier information.

I have changed my sim portability last Tuesday evening until now I am not able to use my mobile.

Past one week Daily minimum I spent 3 hours with lyca mobile customer support. Still I won't get any solution. Really I am worried. Lyca custoemr service people asking all questions (including my IMEI number) finally transfer call to back office team then simply cut the call.

Mm