Lycamobile / carrier information blocked in iphone
I made a big mistake in my life. I have used lyca mobile past one year in USA. I bought a brand new universal cellphone (price 697.10$) without any contract with any network provider. After bought this iPhone I am putting my lyca sim.
this is the big mistake in my life.
Your lyca mobile blocking my iphone carrier information. Last week Tuesday I have done my portability to change my sim other network provider. If I put other network work provider sim I am unable to use my iPhone. I got the error is SIM not supported. Your carrier information blocked network provider.
Last Sunday I went apple store they clearly gave the report search with my IMEI number. They told lycamobile blocked my carrier information.
I have changed my sim portability last Tuesday evening until now I am not able to use my mobile.
Past one week Daily minimum I spent 3 hours with lyca mobile customer support. Still I won't get any solution. Really I am worried. Lyca custoemr service people asking all questions (including my IMEI number) finally transfer call to back office team then simply cut the call.
More Lycamobile Complaints & Reviews
- Lycamobile - bad customer service 
- Lycamobile - cheating by not discontinuing monthly plan despite several request for discontinue auto renewal of the monthly plan.
- Lycamobile - customer service 
- Lycamobile - auto deduction of balance 
- o2/lycamobile - No network coverage 
- Lycamobile - corte de la linea telefónica habiendo recargado
- Lycamobile - worst internet plan and worst customer service 
- Lycamobile - customer service is rude and policy I bad
- Lycamobile - customer service
- Lycamobile - poor network connectivity and unable to access 4g data