Lve Life Lean / Unauthorized Charges to Bank Account

1 13964 Sherwood LanePlato, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 417-458-3044

Wu Yi Tea has an intro when you order a trial of their product, this signs you up of this program, without being aware that it is a separate service and if you cancel the trial you must call them separately. They make seems like living lean program is part of ordering the Tea. I canceled the Tea after th trial with Wu Yi tea and it took 2 calls to have them stop the shipment. At the time, they never mentioned I also need to cancel this program living lean. In the initiate trial period of Wu Yi tea, they make seem like its part of the service and part of the automatic shipment of tea. I had to investigate the charges to figure out who this company was. I was able to recoup 2 months worth of charges after a lot of calls and demands. They are fraudulent in their presentation and take advantage of the consumer. This way of doing business needs to stop, they do this because they can get away with it. I will be doing more complaints at the better business bureau and learned my lesson to investigate the companies I do business in the internet. I will check from now on if they have this amount of complaints for fraudulent behavior.

Comments

• Je
      23rd of Sep, 2008

Yes I called them twice already, the second call i asked to cancel completely anything i had signed up for without knowing it, and i was told that they cancelled. However I just checked my bank statement and there it is, 19.90 charge for something i dont even know what it is!!

I guess they will be receiving my call again, but this time I wont be nice and compreheensive.