LVBagsPlus.com / This site is a scam!

This website is a scam, I believe they are the same site as ehandbagz.com it is just a new site. They sent me a fedex tracking number, no that's not a misspell on my part. They sent no reply to my cancellation. Be sure to have a phone number/more contact info than just an e-mail. Also make sure they are actually able to be contacted. Call them to place and order if you can. I messed up, and for no reason. Don't do the same. Make sure you DO NOT ORDER FROM LVBAGSPLUS.COM!

Comments

• Un
      29th of Dec, 2006

Too bad I didn't see this sooner. I did research and I think you're right. lvbagsplus.com is the exact layout as ezhandbags.com. I checked the better business bureau online and ezhandbags.com has several complaints against them. I just received a tracking # for fedex but it says that it's not found. When I tried to email them I have yet to get a response. I agree with the previous poster...do NOT do business with this company

20th of Feb, 2007

I wish I would have done more research on this company, they are a joke and I can't believe that they are still doing business online.

21st of Feb, 2007

This company is a complete scam, I made the mistake of ordering online with them. I tried to contact them several times and they have a answering service that gives you no information but to send an email to the sales department which i have done 10 times. All they say is your items will be shipped shortly. they have not shipped my items, i have not received a tracking number or anything and it's been over 2 weeks. They charged my account DO NOT make the same mistake. Now I'm in the process of reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, if any one else has had problems with this company i suggest you do the same to get these ###s out of business!!!

• Me
      1st of Mar, 2007

I ordered a purse from this company, and I did receive the purse on time. When I opened it I was really disappointed with the quality and checked their Web site for their refund policy. They had a million rules that I had to follow to complete the refund process, which I did exactly how they asked. I shipped the purse back, and have not been credited for it. Their Web site says it should take up to three weeks and it has been six. I have repeatedly emailed them to ask for the status of my return and they always reply with "your return is currently being processed." I have a feeling that now that they have their poorly made bag back, I will not see my money.

27th of May, 2007

LV Bags Plus does not sell AAA mirror image grade bags. They are poorly made fakes. And I was not even sent the bag I ordered. I was charged $95 dollars for the wrong bag which is a smaller bag than I ordered and not the bag style at all.

LV BAGS only can be contacted via e-mail. They have no return address. It's been 6 months and they never have responded to my e-mails. Now I'm in a dispute where the credit card company is trying to find these scam artists who stole my money and sent me the wrong item.

Liz

27th of May, 2007

By the way,

If anyone knows LV bags address, please help me out here. They took the money off my card for an item i did not order.

Liz

• Je
      7th of Jul, 2007

I had the same problem as the others. This company has several names and EZhandbags sits was closed for a few months in 2006 after receiving several complaints. However, they are back in business. I tried everything, contacting the company about 20 times and the better business bureau who did not help my case. Finally, I contacted my credit card company and luckily saved all correspondence from EZ handbags (e-mails), the BBC and the receipt showing that I sent EZhandbags their merchandise back. I was credited my money but not the $13 that I paid to ship the merchandise back. Please do not order anything from any companies that do not have a customer service number. I found out that the items were coming from Brooklyn and they were getting them from Canada; how sad!

• My
      3rd of Jan, 2008

Don't order fron this company!! BECAREFULL!!! DON'T ORDER ITS A SCAM AND YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK OR MDSE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T ORDER AND DON'T LET THEM HAVE YOUR NAME OR ADDRS... SO SAD THAT IS PEOPLE IN AMERICA LIKE THAT... BUT I HAVE THEM REALLY CLOSE... MY FRIENDS ARE WORKING REALLY HARD TO GIVE THEM A SORPRISE...

20th of Jan, 2008

I also ordered on line big mistake... the purse is a horrible fake not what i ordered, i have emailed them several times i have called i get nothing. I want to contact someone who can help me PLEASE.

15th of Mar, 2008

HORRIBLE - This is definitely a SCAM Operation. I immediately did a dispute with my credit card company. I have no intention of paying for this CRAP. They should be closed down!! Their entire website is a LIE....these are by far the worst fakes I have ever seen....we received a $5.00 bag and paid hundreds. They have not answered any of my emails either. It would be nice to send the CRAP back and have the police there when the person signs for it and haul
    them straight to jail!! It appears the fedex package came from Flushing New York.

File a dispute with your credit card company and do not pay for this CRAP!

• Ra
      4th of Apr, 2008
    LVBagsPlus.com - trying for a refund
    lvbagsplus.com
    57155 willow way
    Washington
    Michigan
    Phone: 586 651 8797
    lvbapsplus.com

trying to return some items to this company trying since the day that i order them got one reply from them said that they were going to send me some return instructions but still waiting i think that when i email to them that i am sending them to no one. very disatisfied coustomer i think that this company is a scam thinking that you are getting something good but in the meanwhile it is a bad product.

19th of May, 2008

Everyone is right!!!I learned the hard way to investigate a company before I order anything. I ordered two bags from them and they sent something different. I could not get a response from my emails or phone calls. I am out over $300.00. No one should order from this place...it is a scam operation...