LV Restoration, Inc. - Plumbing and restoration / Unethical Practices

LV Restoration, Inc.
500 N Rainbow Blvd, Suite 300
Las Vegas
Phone: 725-777-0065
I was not provided an invoice of what they were suppose to do. I was told that they are going to do what the insurance company quoted for them to complete and that the insurance adjustor would provide me with a quote. I did receive an insurance adjustment invoice and when I asked the insurance company about it, I was told that yes, it is my right to ask for a quote from the company doing the work as well. I was denied the quote several times. When I did finally receive a quote, via email, it was not my quote but someone else's quote with all of their home information on it, including personal information and the other customer's credit card number that they used to pay the down payment. When I called to say the info that I did receive, I was told that it was a simple office error. I said that I have never heard of a company that did not provide their own quotes, and I was told that they never provide quotes for insurance work, but go off of the insurance company quote. My insurance agent had also stated that she was contacted by Joe DiLeo and treated poorly. The work was not completed as per the insurance quote and they still wanted to get paid. When I stated that the work was not completed, Joe stated that the work can not finish the work based on the quote because the insurance did not quote the job correctly. When I pointed out on the quote from the insurance company were the work was on the invoice, I pointed it out directly on the page and I was still told that I don't know how to read insurance documents and that is not what is meant by that. I can read the word carpet. The work was not even finished but yet I was expected to pay for the job completely and then they would come back later after the insurance company "gets their act" together. I was bullied to pay the bill before the work was completed and that a lien would be put on my home. Some guy showed up at my front door saying that he was a representative of LV Restoration and I was to pay him for the work. I stated that I had not heard from the company of his arrival and his intentions to be the courier of such a transaction. I sent a certified envelope with payment minus the work that was not completed to the company based on the quote that I received from the company and it still has not been cashed. I received a quote from LV Restoration for more than the insurance company quoted, not once but twice.