LuxyHairLady / facebook ad for wigs scam > [email protected]

1 2.27 romer house lewisham high street, londonUnited States Review updated:

Dear customer, If you have any concerns with our products, please don´t hesitate to contact us for solution.

E-MAIL:[email protected]
WhatsApp ID:+[protected]
Facebook ID:Mariki Hill (onlineservice)
Facebook ID:Yi Zhang (onlineservicice)

I bought wigs from them at www.luxyhairlady.com their ad was on facebook, before I bought I contacted facebook and they said it wasnt a scam, but I have no revived anything after a week and I paid for fast shipping . Also tried to contact them multiple times with no response, it is a scam and I'm calling my bank!!!

Fa
Jan 3, 2019

Comments

• Ke
      7th of Jan, 2019

OMG I just found your review after searching that email address they gave in the contact info!!

I too, ordered 2 wigs a week ago from their facebook ad.

Like you, it has been a week with no contact and I too paid for the fast shipping.

They are total idiots thinking they can get away with this, all we have to do is open a dispute with our bank and we will get our money back lol.

Getting my money back via chargeback, they are shooting themselves in the foot when it would be easier for them to just build a d*amn business and not scam people.

23rd of Jan, 2019

@Kelly Bolton Check your junk folder. Also it says it takes longer together than a week.

• Vi
      18th of Jan, 2019

They are a scam! The wig I received looks NOTHING like the website one. And they refuse to take it back and give me a refund! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

23rd of Jan, 2019

@Vivian Lopez Probably because you didn’t choose the right thickness

•   2nd of Feb, 2019

Здравствуйте пришлите адрес обратной доставки..хочу вернуть парик.

• Bu
      11th of Feb, 2019

The wig I ordered was poor quality and looked nothing like the one I ordered. I waited a moth for that product only to be let down. I want a refund.

• Mo
      11th of Feb, 2019
    LuxyHairLady - Wigs

They promise it is real hair, but it is fake. It looks terrible, and I can see the wig cap through the hair. They are not responding to me. I want to return the wigs, and get a full refund. I asked them for the return information, but they will not communicate with me.