LuxuryTree / ExoticSavings / AllWatchesOnSale.com / JewelryUltra.com / No refund - no product!

Luxury Tree (LuxuryTree) also doing business as ExoticSavings (Exotic Savings) Allwatchesonsale.com (All Watches On Sale) wineultra.com (Wine Ultra) jewelryultra.com (Jewelry Ultra).

Purchased a watch thru Google Checkout on 12/6/6. Of course no shipment. All four have same address of 4631 NW 31st Avenue (Suites 187 and 224), Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 phone # 305.735.8527. Finally after filing with federal and Florida State agencies I received a full refund on 1/29/07. However I have seen many other people who have had this experience and I do not know if they ever received a refund or the item(s). Below are my case numbers with federal agencies and Florida State agencies. Please use them if you contact these agencies to help the agencies tie the cases together.

The websites are for the US FTC ftc.gov file/case #Re: FTC Ref. No. 9849292 and for Florida site is with IC3 Internet Crime Complaint Center ic3.gov Complaint ID # I[protected], Florida's info is Contact person, Reference # [protected]/TRR. The address is Division of Consumer Services, 2005 apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL [protected] or the phone number is 800.HELP-FLA 800.435.7352, Broward County Consumer Affairs. 115 S. Andrews Avenue, Annex Room 460, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301. It was referred to them by the Consumer Services Department of Miami-Dade County. You can use Reference Complaint # 638215 Luxury Tree."

Va

Comments

• Ro
      16th of Mar, 2007

What kind of a company applies the charge to my credit card the day I order the watch and then waits three weeks to inform me they can't get the watch? That's after, I have paid my credit card bill, you inform me you can't get the watch. I paid for something you can't deliver. Believe you me, the credit card company will get an ear-full about your business. Consider my complaining to the credit card company and my poor reviews I will write about your business on the internet a gift, just like your return policy. What an amature company you are. I paid six dollars more at another company and they, shipped the same watch I tried to purchase from you, on the same day I ordered it. I know I am wasting my time complaining to you because you will just blow this off like you did my order. Very poor customer service I'd say. I will say however, that at least you finally informed me that you could not supply what you advertise on your site. Also you have told me that now I must dispute the charge with my credit card company. What a complete waste of my time.