luxurysteps.com / service

I have seen too many complaints about this site all over the net. Although some negative comments i ordered with luxurysteps.com and got so satisfied with the prada shoes i bought and service after my purchase. Is there anybody have any idea about the reason of too many negative and positive comments about this site which seems a bit inconsistent.

Comments

• St
      5th of Aug, 2009

i agree with the poster however i have been shopping intermittedly over 2 years at luxurysteps and quite satisfied with their service. the shoes they come and they are very good. i do not want to create a bias, just decide for yourself mate.

• La
      5th of Jan, 2010

My experience with Luxurysteps has been great. The shoes ordered came in excellent condition and I am very satified. The price can make you think twice about its authen-ticity but what is really authentic today????? I'm good!! Lady Q.

• Kc
      19th of Jul, 2012

I ordered a pair of shoes from them and no news... My credit card was charged and they never reply to any of my e-mails for telephone calls. It is fraud. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY ARE THIEVES!

• Ga
      4th of Jan, 2013

i ordered a pair of sneakers over 3 months ago and have not received their was no sort of communication what so ever...why are they doing this to people :(