Luxury Motors / Terrible service

I recently drove over to Luxury motors in orland park because i was interested in the 2005 audi A4 they had. when i got there a sales man gave me the kesy to the car and i went to check it out. the car was in a horrible condition it looked as if someone had spilled a cup of coffee on the dashboard and the leather seats. the sun visor was falling off when i moved the shifter the plastic was cracked. I took the car out for a raide and while i was driving it it was vibrating. this was a turboed car and when i hit the gas to floor it to see what it can do the car barely moved thats when i knew there was something wrong. wen i got back the sales man and his manager told me they can't do anything about the price so i left. they kept calling me telling me they have other people interested i told them to go ahead and sell it because they were asking too much for it anyway. I thought the phone calls would stop by they didn't. Jason the sales man kept calling and i just ignored the calls. Then finally His manager called me and when i explained to him that the car was in really bad shape and they only offered to fix it up if i bought the car it was a bad deal. i then told him i seen the same car at a different dealer ship and it was in perfect condition and even cheaper, he raised his voice at me telling me that thats not possible (when i really did) and he started screaming at me saying he dropped the price on it just for me and so on... when i told him i don't want to argue with him and that i wasn't interested he began yelling again thats when i hung up the phone...

Also when i was there i asked to see the carfax report for the car 3 times and they never brought it out to me. I had my friend who is a mechanic drive over there and check out the car by him self ..when he did he told me the car was leaking turbo fluid and there was deff something wrong with the car.
POINT BEING luxury motors are a ripoff and don't go there.