Luxury Home Outlet / Customer Service nonexistent

This company is incapable of filling an order. It has been five weeks waiting for my merchandise and they have failed to answer when it will actually be shipped. I've been lied to many times by Amanda, Mo, and Sharon as to whether the item shipped or not.
They are incapable of returning phone calls, emails, voicemails and they are rude and put you on hold forever.

This company will only waste your time and money!!!

More Luxury Home Outlet Complaints & Reviews

Comments

5th of Jun, 2011

I would go beyond bad customer service to out right crooks. I placed an order and paid with paypal. Then i got an email from luxury home outlet saying they were out of stock and that my order was canceled. They said they would issue a paypal refund within 48 hours. Two weeks later, i'm still waiting for my money back, sent them emails and had to file a paypal dispute. Do not shop there. They are a bunch of thieves and crooks that will try to steal your money.

• Di
      7th of Dec, 2011

Luxury Home Outlet is a joke !!!
    I ordered an item from them with the promise of a fast delivery. I ordered my item on a Wednesday and was told I would receive it by Monday. I'm still waiting a week later !!! The customer service I received when I called in was so terrible I can't even begin to express it. The other reviews make me think I won't even receive my item at all. Please don't deal with this company they will rip you off !!! Check out Luxury Home Outlet complaints.

• De
      2nd of Jan, 2013

All of the above is consistent with my recent experience with this company. No communication. My $888 worth of kitchen sinks were left on my doorstep 5 weeks after purchase - no signature required - after I had already re-ordered and received from another company since I could not figure out what had happened to my original order or who I'd ordered from - since I received no acknowledgment from Luxury Home Outlet. When I got my credit card bill & saw I'd been charged by this company, I contacted them immediately. Interestingly, the order had been shipped 3 days before - and over one month after purchase (even though my invoice on their website said "order processing." They wanted to charge me a 35% restocking fee plus shipping fees (which is consistent with their statements on their website I now note). I asked for an RMA # (via email, as Moe at ext. 302 stated must be done). Never received RMA. Tried to deal with them through Amazon. Learned they are an "external seller." Now trying to deal with them through my credit card company... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO EXPERIENCE A LOT OF GRIEF.