Luxury Auto Transport / Damaged my classic car!

I paid a premium price to have my classic California Highway Patrol car to be shipped enclosed from California to Oklahoma. The driver for Luxury Auto Transport was caught removing my car from the truck and abusing it while showing off during a stop in California. It was damaged and not able to run on delivery to Oklahoma, thereby costing me $500 more in towing and repair. They refuse to reply to 15 emails or to return my phone calls and try to make this right with me. I suggest anyone interested in having their car transported across country to definitely avoid Luxury Auto Transport. I will be emailing one major car club in America per day for the next year for my own satisfaction until Luxury Auto Transport makes amends.

Va

Comments

• Rl
      15th of Apr, 2010

We just came back from Ontario, California. My daughter saw their advertisement on her laptop and we used it right away! She has a Nissan 2006 car which we were not able to drive from California to New York so instead of driving, we paid them $550 to transport it from California to New York. We were told that it will be on the road the following Monday, April 12th and it is now April; 15th. Nothing. Nada. Kaput or whatever. They said it will be given to us within 5 days. I have been calling the company (Mark, 617-933-8129) and their toll free 1800-351-5748 and nobody returns our call. I will try to cheeck for companies or people whom I could write to regarding this situation. I should have used my intuition. But I know that somebody up there is looking after us and soon we're going to have our car back.