Luxeshoppers / scam web site

United States Review updated:
2.5

I purchased a burberry purse or my girlfriend or christmas and i went back to check the website and the Link to the website points to a different website, and the web site is now online
Rp

More Luxeshoppers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ao
  21st of Jun, 2010
they posted a number on their website if anyone interested its 1-213-985-0575. i was thinking about purchasing an item there. but now that i read this, im not too sure now. thanks for the infor!
Ao
  21st of Jun, 2010
does anyone know any type of info on efashioncollections.com. i wanted to purchase something from their website, but not really sure. its i tried to look into but so far i got nothing.
St
  2nd of Aug, 2010
We purchased a deisgner bag on efashioncollections.com recently.

It was a complete fake. Low quality copy. We have a real one now to prove how bad the copy really is.

Their returns policy is a scam and I'm having to claim the money back through mastercard.

DO NOT USE EFASHIONCOLLECTIONS.COM

If its too good to be true for online designer goods - it probably is.
Ly
  1st of Mar, 2011
weddingnova.com uses this same phone number.. I was going to get a wedding dress there and but wasn't able to find any information about the website. After google-ing the phone number I can see why
Te
  11th of Sep, 2011
DO NOT buy from this company. After several emails back and forth reassuring me that the item was 100% genuine and not a fake and/or a replica I rec the item and it was mouldy (smelt badly of cheese), had white mould growing on it, was not made of leather and the gold fixtures were of a extremely low quality. I attempted to return item to China (yes, that is where all their products come from) and after waiting for collection down their end it was returned to me after 4 weeks. Dispute went through my Visa company and now they are disputing the claim through their Visa company. This has been going on now for 4 months.