Comments

• Ao
      21st of Jun, 2010

they posted a number on their website if anyone interested its 1-213-985-0575. i was thinking about purchasing an item there. but now that i read this, im not too sure now. thanks for the infor!

• Ao
      21st of Jun, 2010

does anyone know any type of info on efashioncollections.com. i wanted to purchase something from their website, but not really sure. its i tried to look into but so far i got nothing.

• St
      2nd of Aug, 2010

We purchased a deisgner bag on efashioncollections.com recently.

It was a complete fake. Low quality copy. We have a real one now to prove how bad the copy really is.

Their returns policy is a scam and I'm having to claim the money back through mastercard.

DO NOT USE EFASHIONCOLLECTIONS.COM

If its too good to be true for online designer goods - it probably is.

• Ly
      1st of Mar, 2011

weddingnova.com uses this same phone number.. I was going to get a wedding dress there and but wasn't able to find any information about the website. After google-ing the phone number I can see why

• Te
      11th of Sep, 2011

DO NOT buy from this company. After several emails back and forth reassuring me that the item was 100% genuine and not a fake and/or a replica I rec the item and it was mouldy (smelt badly of cheese), had white mould growing on it, was not made of leather and the gold fixtures were of a extremely low quality. I attempted to return item to China (yes, that is where all their products come from) and after waiting for collection down their end it was returned to me after 4 weeks. Dispute went through my Visa company and now they are disputing the claim through their Visa company. This has been going on now for 4 months.