Lux (sux) Custom Choppers / Almost a year and no parts, no money

1 Who Knowa, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: Who Knows

Well it's been almost a year and still no parts or money from Mister Brad Lux and his company Lux Custom Choppers. I still can't find him and he is still trying to get people to sign up for his bogus bike building tour. If you send this guy money you are asking to never see it again!! He will rip you off and you not get your bike built or money back...read his web site...non-refundable deposit!!! It menas he has no money to do what he is doing and is going to use your money to build someone else's bike. WATCH OUT!!!

If anyone knows where he is, please drop me line at pfullam@ec.rr.com.

More Lux (sux) Custom Choppers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ag
      4th of May, 2010

Yeah, my husband custom painted a bike for him last year, and was told he would be paid and that the bike would be in photo shoots and he would be give credit as the painter, and he has never gotten paid. We have pictures of this bike that were taken the day my husband delivered it to him with no scratches or gouges. We also have several witnesses that saw it, several people I work with and one of my husband's teachers, on the day he delivered it. They all said is was beautiful. My husband met him to drop it off and told him to be careful with it, because it would be hard to patch the paint. He said he was not paying him because it had a gouge in it. He sent a pic to show the gouge and the funny thing is we have pics of the same part with no gouge. Hmmmmm.

• Pe
      19th of May, 2010

This is how this guy operates. Apparently he had the whole scam in place. Use my money to build some chopper for some country music guy then screw me and you while looks like a big shot. Well see where his business is right now...in the dump.

This guy needs to be stopped. I cannot believe in this day and time, someone who owns a business is allowed to walk away from debts and not get punished. My only hope is that he reappears somewhere and I can catch him. I will not give up trying to bring this low life to justice.