LUX Commodities of Manhattan / Fraud by Evan Taylor

1 635 W 42 Street, New York, NY 10036New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6463295371

Dear Sirs,

On May, 2008 I found ad in craigslist about high end cell phones VERTU which was for very reasonable prices. Person who talked to me (he called himself Adam Kesler which I believe was fake name, but the real name is Evan Taylor who also has a company under J&E Wholesale) explaind how they doing this in order to get it for cheaper prices and assured me everything is all right and they sold lot of them to another people. So, I decided to go ahead and purchase 3 Vertu Ascent for incredibly low prices. I send them the chasier's check from Bank of America to their Commerce Bank account in New York. By the way, at that time they did post lots of positive feedback about themselves in internet. To make long story short, this guys owe me 10350$. It is more than one month they are not responding to my emails and their Skype based telephone got expired. So there are no ways to me to find them. Please help.. Even though I have all detailed info about Evan Taylor, still I am desperate to get my money back from this fraudster. Please help.Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Bi

Comments

Bi
  13th of Oct, 2008

By the way,

This is all the info about the Evan Hollemon Taylor: Number 1 fraudster in US. Scammed more the 100's people through his fake address in New York. If you have a chance, please go to the 64 Beaver St, New York, NY 10005. The chinese uncle in UPS store will tell you lots of things about this scammer. Please, people, if you know anything about him, just let us know. We are 5 fraud victims that scammed by Evan Hollemon Taylor. Any single info can help. Thanks in advance.

This is the info about Evan Hollemon Taylor:

New York, NY 10036
Tel: 6463295371

Pen state Driver license In number: 26934518

2nd of Dec, 2008

Excuse Me Sir, I have not scammed 100's of people in the US. The man posting this can only be Bilal Aliyev. If you have any questions in regards to this client please contact this posting. To you Bilal. You have not returned my phone calls and nor have you given me your new address. I have explained to you again and again that I can offer you the Requested product the Nokia 8800 Arte units you have requested. The first set of phones that you have "no longer" live at the address where I shipped the first set of your order. I get a lot of grief because I do not accept refunds. But neither does half of the people in electronic sales. NOTICE TO ANYONE READING THIS POST, If you have any questions about this client or would like to see the emails documented for him please respond with your email to this posting and I will forward them to you.

Bilal for the last time, if you post any more comments of this kind, there will be a defamation suit that will follow. if you would like this issue resolved, SEND ME YOUR PROPER ADDRESS.

Evan

11th of Dec, 2008

It has been 8 days since last posting. Still no response from the blogger.

Bilal Aliyev
9042 Foxgrove Way
San Antonio, TX 78251 (NO LONGER A WORKING ADDRESS)

Khudaverdiyev Afqan
84, Azadliq Ave, Apartment 37
Baku, Azerbaijan (???? Does anyone know if this address is valid)

11th of Dec, 2008

Looked through the records: Here is the tracking number in April 2008:

Fedex: 863815489750

Bilal Aliyev received product, he is a lier that thinks posting nasty frivolous blogs is not defamation. Attorneys have submitted a letter to:

9042 Foxgrove Way
San Antonio, TX 78251 correspondence was that address was not current. We will continue posting requesting that this person remove this blog!!!

Evan Hollemon Taylor