Luvabet / Cannot make withdrawls

1 US Review updated:

I know a little about them. . Only because they sound very familiar in the way they trade - very similar to apg sports / cybersportsbet - in a nutshell, they are just scammers. I'm getting harrassed by a guy there - simon - i need to send money to cypress into an account from luvabet.

Doing some "googling", i have found complaints about them to only further confirm to me that they are scammers. So, if you have'nt already (And i hope you haven't) do not, do not, do not send any money to them - you'll never see it again!

Comments

• Ge
      Jan 07, 2013

I know a little about them.. only because they sound very familiar in the way they trade - very similar to APG Sports / Cybersportsbet - in a nutshell, they are just scammers. I'm getting harrassed by a guy there - Simon - I need to send money to Cypress into an account from Luvabet.

Doing some "googling", I have found complaints about them to only further confirm to me that they are scammers. So, if you have'nt already (and I hope you haven't) DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT send any money to them - you'll never see it again!

• Go
      Feb 28, 2013

These ### succers have contacted me recently.They are offering an easy way to make money, on some sort of sports betting? You have to ask yourself, "If this really works, why arn"t they doing it and leaving me alone"? ...IT IS A SCAM. Do NOT send any money to any one offering such a betting oppertunity .Invest it in the share market or go to the pub and piss it up against the wall instead !!!

• Co
      Feb 28, 2013

i think you all have it in a nutshell - do not deal with these type of scams. col

• Bo
      Nov 11, 2013

I sent them a deposit to go into a so called betting account using a bookie called LUVABET but having done a search on the internet I find that this is all a scam. They are now asking me to deposit $8000 into the account to allow a $10000 bet on a boxing match to be wagered. I tried to withdrawal the $2000 that is currently in the LUVABET account but that is not possible and Branson Davies tell me that I need to send my withdrawal forms to them even though initially they told me I had full control over the LUVABET account and they could not make any withdrawals. I have been dealing with this company for over a year now and even though my supposed account has $40, 000 in it I can't gain access to it. They continue to contact me from time to time to try to get me to give them $1500 after which I am supposed then able to access the total funds in my so called Luvabet account. My experience with this company and Luvabet only indicate to me that this is all a sham/scam and I suggest no-one give these people the time of day let alone any money. I myself only talk to them to waist their time and hopefully so of the money they obtained from their shonky endeavors.