Luv Homes Shelby, NC / Beware

My husband and I bought a repo'ed mobile home and were assured that everything was connected properly. Only to find out two years later that it was not and the flooring around the air conditioning unit is now gone. One of the air vents underneath was not hooked up and most of the air and heat had been heating and cooling under the house instead of in the house. When we call the insurance company that Luv's set us up with, they said since it was an on going problem that it was not covered.

That however was not the only problem...the manager Scott was in such a hurry to get us out of there that he failed to tell us one of the papers we were signing was an approval to raise the rent three years later due to the insurance escrow account. Not to mention he had us sign a paper that said the home was set up and properly connected before it was even on the site.

And to make things worse it had to be put on rented land, we could not get the land and home package...Scott told us we could come back in a couple of years and trade it in...When we tried to he would not give us the time of day...even though we were approved this time through our credit union, we just wanted to save our credit by trading it in.

Warning, be careful when dealing with them...don't trust anything Scott tells you!!!

Va

Comments

• Br
      13th of Jan, 2010

Dont feel bad Scott more or less done me the same way got the papers signed and failed to tell me there was no water access to the home!!!Go figure