Lunasmods.com — Scam on gaming accounts

On the 22nd Jan 2017 i purchased mods for my PS4 account on www.lunasmods.com, after payment i got details on whom to contact.

After contacting them they told me that they cannot do it and they keeping my money. Admitting they scam people and laughing it off.

Kyle Luna has a youtube page.

Co
Feb 01, 2017

Comments

• Zy
      Feb 06, 2017

I was also scammed. I bought a GTA5 account and messaged him about it. He said his GTA wasn't working and would fix it. Then claimed he had to order a new hard drive. 2 weeks later, still nothing. After that he wouldn't reply on Twitter or kik. This was about 3 months ago.

Jul 30, 2017

@Zykruh Did you message any of the other three modders? So because one modder couldn't do it you say it's a scam. Technology issues happen. That's why he has a full staff of modders.

• Co
      Apr 20, 2019

@Zykruh I bought a GTA V account for xbox last night and just got it today. They are not a scam like you say they are (: Also my friends bought accounts first then told me about it... None of us got scammed

• De
      Apr 22, 2019

@Zykruh I got the full package for GTA V. Bought it from lunasmods last night then get helped today, I am very happy with my order.

May 24, 2019

@Zykruh I bought a PS4 service for gta v and got it today. I was assisted by “bosskid”. I’m definitely buying again from Lunasmods.

• Br
      Feb 12, 2017

Omg blah blah blah blah blah. Fr you need to get a life no one wants to hear about your BULL#### promblem. Just because someone doesn't give you a refund isn't considered a fraud. Posting #### like this saying someone is a scammer makes you look very childish like don't you have something better to do with your life.

• Om
      May 12, 2018
    Best Best Advice

@Brittany🥀 Ummm... r u part of lunasmods or something?? Because not getting a refund when you didnt get the service is pretty darn [censored] up.

• Je
      Feb 17, 2017

I spent $160 on mods and this Kyle Luna kid told me i need to wait 2 weeks as its a big job. After 2 week i messaged him on KIK and he then pretended like he didn't know who i was. Still today, 6 months later he has not done the mods nor has he refunded me. Becareful of the kid, he is really dodgy, you can see he is not very bright from his Youtube Video, he can't even talk properly, i think its from all the drugs.

Feb 27, 2017

@Jeremy Ryan How can you spend $160 on mods? When most of them cost $10.

Jul 30, 2017

@Jeremy Ryan Also, when you get the mods you don't contact Luna. Clearly you didn't purchase anything or you would know that Luna doesn't mod. He owns the business. Would you contact Bill Gates to fix your PowerPoint? Dummy.

• Tr
      Feb 24, 2017

They took over $300 from me, they said they could do the work and then they never contacted me back. When i finally was able to get hold of Kyle Luna on KIK, he told me that they can't do the mods for GTA anymore and there are no refunds. This can't be legal !, it is definelty a hugh Scam ! and i have reported him. Lunamods are very bad guys !!!

Feb 27, 2017

@Trevor Passel Over $300? How can that be possible? Most of our things cost $5-$25. With two other products costing $35 and $45. So how can that simply become $300?

Jul 30, 2017

@Trevor Passel Wow. There is NOTHING even close to $300. I challenge you to provide any proof. Post your order number. Please. I'll be glad to verify the exact status of this so called scam. If you can't do that then you are a liar.

Feb 27, 2017

LOLOLOL over $300? $160? Most of our things at Lunasmods.com cost $5... These comments are hilarious lmao. BTW in the picutre. it shows the kik has no profile picture, mine always has a profile picture (:

• Om
      May 12, 2018

@lunasmods Most of our items cost $5. Huge exaggaration.

Mar 01, 2017

I was ripped off last week by this guy. I only spent $30, but that is alot of money to me. He said that he is a well known interent guy and he does this for a living so i trusted him to mod my call of duty black op3 for ps3, then i message him and he said that i need to wait, since then he has not replied at all and is ignoring. Also he is not well known he has a few youtube videos he made cheaply, this is a scam. i have read alot of bad reviews all over the internet on lunasmods

Jul 30, 2017

@Chad Eswin Interesting. The email you receive with your order gives you instructions on who to contact. A list of modders... or join his discord where the modders work. But you sent a message to the CEO of the company expecting him to respond to you and work your order? Are you unable to follow instructions or did you just not actually order so you are making this up?

Nov 18, 2018

@Chad Eswin They have never offered anything for Black Ops 3 on playstation.. it says it is only for xbox..

• Kp
      Mar 11, 2017

Aye same, bought some money off this dude and whenever i tried to exchange it for something i just got "Nope" back each time and when i asked for a refund he just never responds. Only spent 10 but still money is money and if he's scamming he needs to be brought to justice, he says on his site no refunds under any circumstances but failure to provide product without refund is acting ultra vires in terms of law, he cannot act above it.

Jul 30, 2017

@KPG F over You agreed to the terms of the product (no refunds) but also clearly states you can exchange for something of equal or lesser value. And it happens all the time. When you accept the terms of service perhaps you should have read them?

Nov 18, 2018

@KPG F over If you really purchased, message Luna on discord directly and he will resolve any issues.

Apr 21, 2017

Wasn't this guy the one who was exposed by golden mods?

Jul 30, 2017

@Jamie Hamill Lol. You must be golden mods or something. Pretty sure no one has ever heard of him. Must be hard being so salty every day.

• Ta
      Dec 31, 2017

I contacted every modder and have been ignored. You are scammers stop commenting back like your legit. Lmao get a life and get A real job u should be doing this for free. [censor]

• Ta
      Dec 31, 2017

@Tanner12 Also your lucky I don't know where you live cuz id really beat you the [censor] up [censor]

• St
      Feb 25, 2018

I purchased from Lunasmods.com and got my account in about 16 hours... they are not a scam.

• Gu
      May 24, 2018

All i have to say is [censored] this ma'[censored]er, i hope one day i could get this punk [censored]. My son bought a $15 dollar thing and he never got it. This lunasmods [censored] is a scam. I hope i get to get my hands on whoever is this coward [censored].

Nov 18, 2018

@Gunner4 Then go on the website and join their support discord if you need help..

• Wo
      May 26, 2018

Just do chargebacks on these [censored]. just call up the number on the back of your card, explain that lunamods failed to deliver what you bought.

Lol at the [censored] trying to defend him.

Also says this directly on the website: "if you did not get any emails and you didpay please contact luna on discord."
    Hmm sounds like you are directly contacting him. no where on the site does it say you will be contacting modders.
    They can't live up to any of the mods they promise. and are extremely slow to do anything.

Now lets quote the [censored] trying and failing to defend him on here.. which you can tell are all shills for him.
    "wow. there is nothing even close to $300."
    "lololol over $300? $160? most of our things at lunasmods.com cost $5"

Its almost like people bought multiple mods in one order for what ever reason... common sense isnt very common with these shills

Fun fact: terms and conditions are a contract with both sides having to live up to what is promised. lunamods cant deliver on their promise, which means no refunds is just a [censored] cop-out on being a [censored] person.

Nov 18, 2018

@wootywooter On the receipt it tells you to contact the modders. It tells you how to contact them and gives you all of the links. You can only access this through the receipt. I purchased a Black Ops 2 Custom rank for Xbox One, I got the email after purchasing, then clicked on the link. Then I join the discord which has all of the modders in it. There are two discords, one that is public on the website and the other discord is only accessible through the receipt.

Nov 18, 2018

I have purchased a Black Ops 2 custom rank the other day... Most of these reviews do not seem to be true. I can provide proof if needed that I placed an order and got what I paid for. This is how his website works.. When you place an order all the information you need to know gets sent your email on the receipt. On this receipt it tells you to go to two different links, one for xbox and one for playstation. These links are not visible on the website and only customers can see them on their receipt. The owner of Lunasmods does have two discords. One for support, to message him directly for help and another for his customers. The one for his customers, has all of the modders in it as well. You simply join the discord and message the modders to get what you paid for. I will be posting some images of the discord the customers only have access to (the link to join the discord is on all receipts).

• Kh
      Mar 23, 2019

The KHAX Clan of KTommyCompany has received the customer's responses, this website has been requested to be taken down by the owner or else seizure of the website/domain may occur. This website is in violation of human rights act of the KHAX Clan and the group may take action based on these reviews. It is ordered to follow these commands as it may return devastating results to the owners or people responsible for this website.
    Thanks
    KHAX Clan,
    Cyber Justice and Activist Group

Mar 27, 2019

Lunasmods ripped me off to, bunch of kids ripping people off!

• Ji
      Mar 27, 2019

@ChrisJamesScott I paid for Unlock all on GTA V for PC and I got what I paid for...

Mar 27, 2019

I purchased MW3 full package for xbox one and their modder unfair was able to give me what I purchased. The godmode works great, dont like how it lags in the beginning of the gaming but its ok. They are not a scam! Im going to be purchasing from them again but this time for black ops 1

Apr 07, 2019

I just got my GTA V account modded for PC from lunasmods. they are very legit, my brother is going to get his account modded like mine now later today. i got 1b with everything unlocked and also rank 300

•   Apr 07, 2019

Thanks for letting us know!

Apr 09, 2019

I just got the full package for GTA V. 100% recommend buying

Apr 09, 2019

@Joshu Montano meant to say i bought the full package and i just got it done to my account. 100% recommend!

Apr 14, 2019

I purchased GTA V full package for Xbox and exploits was able to give me what i paid for, 10/10 recommend

• Rh
      Apr 14, 2019

I got my GTA V account done and got 10b added onto my account! thank you so much lunasmods.com

• Ab
      Apr 18, 2019

Just got my GTA silver package for xbox ealier, I love the account so much. Thank you lunasmods!

• Co
      Apr 20, 2019

I bought a GTA V account for xbox last night and just got it today. Also my friends bought accounts first then told me about it... None of us got scammed!

• De
      Apr 22, 2019

I got the full package today, thank you so much. Not a scam