Lunasmods - DM Luna - Scammer

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 by

Mods for playstation and xbox

3.75
United Kingdom
lunasmods.com
I just got ripped off this weekend on a GTA Full Package, after i paid the $25, he said it would be done in 1 hour, so i waited. I then contacted him back again and he ignored me, i finally got hold of him on Sunday and he says to me ” There is something wrong with your profile and i cannot do it and we do not offer refunds, so i asked for a different service and he said he cannot help me anymore.” I knew i should not have trusted him after reading all the bad reviews on the web. He has a counter on his website that says 20, 624 satisfied customers and still going!, What a load of crap !!! Beware of this snake everybody

Lunasmods - DM Luna - Scammer

Complaint comments Comments (10) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

D  26th of Apr, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I bought from him before... He is legit lol..
N  30th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@JackAdnesss Thank you jack for bringing some sense to this. This guy has posted this same complaint over and over again.
N  26th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
You are not supposed to message Luna directly he doesn't check his social media DMS often. You need to go on the website and contact them through there if you want to be helped. Please stop spreading false information about people who are actually legit.
A  12th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
This guy ripped me off of $15 as well, i contacted him through KIK and website as per his request and does not reply, its been 3 months. This is a Scam, there are loads of websites reporting this guy and his dodgy business.
N  16th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Merrywood Unfortunately if you read the instructions you would know that you do not contact Luna, you contact the modders. Would you contact Bill Gates when you can't get PowerPoint to work? Luna owns the company. He is not a modder. Don't blame him because you can not follow instructions.
A  15th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Me to, i bought a Pre modded Account for Call of Duty Black Ops 3 mods for my Xbox as advertised and i spent $25 and i am still waiting for the account, he is saying that after you pay you need to contact him rocketr or on his discord chat which he just ignores you. I have been waiting 3 weeks and no reply, this person scams people, don't buy from him there are other places to get accounts. I got another one in 2 days from legit sellers. I bet you the guy above 'JackAdnesss' is actually him ... lol ... what a scammer !!!
N  16th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jason Noye Did you message the Xbox Modders as instructed? I doubt it.
D  16th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Luna has an extremely tight quality control system and if anyone actually follows the instructions the accounts get done extremely fast. It is highly suspect that someone says they messaged Luna when the instructions tell them to do something different in order to get their account done. This tells me this person did not actually purchase since they clearly do not know the process for account completion.
A  14th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I got ripped off yesterday by this guy, how can he do this to me, i saved up the only money i had for this mod. I followed all the instructions on his website. Lunasmods are scammers :(
N  30th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Chase West Did you join the discord as instructed? Provide your order number and let's see what happened.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree