Lunasmods - DM Luna - Scammer

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 by

Mods for playstation and xbox

United Kingdom
lunasmods.com
I just got ripped off this weekend on a GTA Full Package, after i paid the $25, he said it would be done in 1 hour, so i waited. I then contacted him back again and he ignored me, i finally got hold of him on Sunday and he says to me ” There is something wrong with your profile and i cannot do it and we do not offer refunds, so i asked for a different service and he said he cannot help me anymore.” I knew i should not have trusted him after reading all the bad reviews on the web. He has a counter on his website that says 20, 624 satisfied customers and still going!, What a load of crap !!! Beware of this snake everybody

Lunasmods - DM Luna - Scammer

Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

D  26th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
I bought from him before... He is legit lol..
N  26th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
You are not supposed to message Luna directly he doesn't check his social media DMS often. You need to go on the website and contact them through there if you want to be helped. Please stop spreading false information about people who are actually legit.
A  12th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
This guy ripped me off of $15 as well, i contacted him through KIK and website as per his request and does not reply, its been 3 months. This is a Scam, there are loads of websites reporting this guy and his dodgy business.
A  15th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Me to, i bought a Pre modded Account for Call of Duty Black Ops 3 mods for my Xbox as advertised and i spent $25 and i am still waiting for the account, he is saying that after you pay you need to contact him rocketr or on his discord chat which he just ignores you. I have been waiting 3 weeks and no reply, this person scams people, don't buy from him there are other places to get accounts. I got another one in 2 days from legit sellers. I bet you the guy above 'JackAdnesss' is actually him ... lol ... what a scammer !!!
N  15th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes