Lunalate install

I ordered from Luna on 8/2/16 to be installed the next day. My salesman Joe Junkel was on time, very professional and easy to work with. The problem came on the day of install I was told my install was being rescheduled because the color was out of stock.
I immediately called my salesman Joe Junkel and he promptly got the office on the phone to figured out the problem. Within an hour he was back at the house we reselected another color and still made install that day!!
After the initial frustration of possibly missing the install we were lucky to have Joe get the problem fixed so we didn't have any delays moving into our new home.

Ro
Aug 09, 2016

Comments

• Lu

Hello Robert,
    We have read your review and are disappointed to hear that your installation was not completed as scheduled. We want to help address your concerns but are unable to locate your account with the information posted here. Please contact us at [protected]@empire-today.com with your account information so we can further assist.
    Thank you.

• Lu

Dear Customer,
    We are disappointed to hear that you feel this way. We want to help but are unable to locate your account with the information given. Please contact us at [protected]@luna.com with your account information, so that we can further assist.
    Thank you.
    -Luna Customer Support

• Co
      Aug 09, 2016

We live in crystal lake IL. We were fortunate enough to use the same salesman. Luckily for us everything went great from purchase to install. We plan on using Luna and Joe again.