[Resolved] Luna Carpet / the installer brought uncut roll of carpet

I won’t advise anyone to deal with Luna Carpet. We hired them to install the carpet and said that we needed to do it within three days, because later other installer would come to change the floor in the hall. The owner said that it would cost me $17, 000. It was very expensive, but when I tried to lower the price, the owner was rude and said that I wasted his time. Ok, I agreed and when the installer came, he said that the roll of carpet hasn’t been cut and he couldn’t install it now.

• Resolution statement

• We've read your review, and we regret that your installation was not completed as scheduled. We want to know more about the situation so that we can make things right for you. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here. Please send your contact information to [protected]@luna.com so that we can follow up with you. Thank you. Luna Customer Support

Re