[Resolved] Luna Carpet / the installer brought uncut roll of carpet
I won’t advise anyone to deal with Luna Carpet. We hired them to install the carpet and said that we needed to do it within three days, because later other installer would come to change the floor in the hall. The owner said that it would cost me $17, 000. It was very expensive, but when I tried to lower the price, the owner was rude and said that I wasted his time. Ok, I agreed and when the installer came, he said that the roll of carpet hasn’t been cut and he couldn’t install it now.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring Customer Care's Response, Dec 30, 2015
We've read your review, and we regret that your installation was not completed as scheduled. We want to know more about the situation so that we can make things right for you. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the information posted here. Please send your contact information to [protected]@luna.com so that we can follow up with you. Thank you. Luna Customer Support
More Luna Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- Luna Carpet - complete disatisfaction 
- Luna Carpet - not return deposit 
- Luna Flooring - lying thiefs!
- Luna Carpet - dishonest sales practices
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - return of my deposit
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - laminate and carpet
- Luna Carpet - entire company dealings
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet installation
- Luna - carpet
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet