Lumisse / Deluxe eye Therapy and Vivacious Skin

1 P.O. Box 25380Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the trial size, paid shipping and handling via credit card. I did not like the product, I broke out from it and my eyes itched and burned. I did nothing else but quit using the product. Today in the mail I received another shipment of the product...I did not order it. I checked my credit card bill and sure enough, there were charges for the products. I attempted to call them using the number on the receipt (which did not have a price or anything else on it only a thank you for your order that I did not do) only to be put on hold for a long time and never got an answer. I've contacted the credit card company. so far no resolution!

Re
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

• Ta
      4th of Jan, 2016

Sounds like the same scam Tru Belleza conducts...order a sample for $4.95 and they trick you into a contract and take money from your account. This is fraud. A free sample ( pay shipping ) only should be just that...a free sample. Sure, there is no free lunch, but when you see a good offer with no visible tricks, we try the product. This company has been shut down many times, comes up with a new name and continues scamming people.

• Wa
      12th of Jan, 2016

I experienced the same thing however the phone number on the packing slip did not work, said it was not a working number, the number on my credit card statement gave me the same recording and the statement showed the company out of Florida. The shipment came out of Santa Ana California, and the complaint number I received from this site is out of Utah.???? Why cant someone do something about these deceptive business practices?? if you see these adds on Face Book please comment that this is a scam!!!
    The number to call and get their so called Customer Support is (949) 485-3043

12th of Jan, 2016

Good idea...alert social media about this company!! Just post it everywhere!

15th of Jan, 2016

Just reimburse all of these dissatisfied people! None of us ordered this product. We merely ordered a sample for cost of shipping and were tricked into some sort of subscription...long before we even tried the samples to see if we liked them. You hid the terms and conditions and tricked us into a contract, then failed to tell us so in the order confirmation. Shame on you. Just return our money and stop tricking people. It's abundantly clear what you need to do. Just DO it!!