LuminousBrites / I want my money back, I did not order any more than a sample.

1 3600 Ocean ViewGlendale, CA, United States Review updated:

I only ordered a sample of a tooth whitener and I was entered in a monthly supply at the cost of $88.97, billed to my credit card under just an internet sale, no identifable name.

I want it stopped imiedietly!!! I want my credit back on my visa card!!!

This is the biggest false advertising I have ever seen.

I am willing to send back both deliveries I have recieved, ASAP.

Please let me know how you want me to handle this situation.

DeAnnfriedrichs
defriedrichs@gmail.com

More LuminousBrites Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      19th of Oct, 2008
    LuminousBrites - unauthorized charge for product
    46060 patti rd.
    Hammond
    Louisiana
    Phone: 985-345-8904

I ordered a free sample of LuminousBrites product all that was needed was $4.99 for postage. which was paid, now I find I have been charded$88.97 I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT AND WANT MY MONEY BACK. ANN

23rd of Oct, 2008

I ordered a trial offer for the luminous brites and was charges $88.97; this is false advertising; I would be glad to return this item.

23rd of Oct, 2008
    LuminousBrites - false advertising
    luminousbrites
    3600 ocean view #2
    Phone: 866-360-1477
    luminousbrites.com

I was charges $88.97 for a kit and was only to receive a trail offer for $4.99.
    This is false advertising;

28th of Oct, 2008

I am requesting a refund. The product ordered was a trial offer. Please discontinue my order and reimburse my checking account $88.97. I do not want or like the product. I was told that in order for me to receive a refund that I would have to e-mail the billing department at "Support @ luminousbrites.com".No information was submitted as to where and how to return the product. Please expedite this request.

Marian Peterson

• Lo
      4th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites - only ordered trial size
    luminous brites
    Homer
    Michigan

i ordered ONLY the trial amount got charged for 88.97 and when i spoke with a customer service rep and told him to cancel it he sdaid i would have to go to a web site, upon telling him this was not on the level he hung up on me. a few days later i received another pkg in the mail, after i e mailed them telling them to cancel my acct.

• Bi
      6th of Nov, 2008

To keep these vulchers from debiting your acct. AGAIN, call your bank and tell them that you lost your debit card. They will cancel the one that these crooks have the numbers to and re-issue you a new card. The new card will have different numbers on it. HUH!!! And there you go!
    They will NEVER be able to get ONE MORE CENT out of you again!

If ANYONE abuses the privelege to have my acct. info., this is what I do. It works like a charm.
    Sure, it might be an inconvenience to go without your card for a few days but, what the hell, at least NOONE will be able to steal ANY more of YOUR $$$!!

I did this with Video Professor and it worked just fine!!

• Di
      7th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites - fraud
    luminousbrites teeth whitener
    Phone: 1866 360 1477
    luminouswhite.com

they ask if you'd like a free trial of their product...you only pay for shipping...then they automatically enroll you into a refill program for 8x the intial amount of shipping...they musrt be stopped

• Li
      8th of Nov, 2008

Yes, a brite smile sounds great, but what a rip off. You do get the kit, but then notice the charge on your credit card. I called the support number (which it took forever to get someone), but was giveen an e-mail address concering the charge itself, I have yet to hear from them. You might want to contact your card company and advise them of the unauthorized charge, perhaps that will help stop this.

10th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites - scam,unauthorized bank draft
    3600 Ocean View #2
    Phone: 866 360 1477
    Support@LuminousBrites.com

Ordered free sample (postage only) tooth brightening kit...company charged my account $88.97 for kit I did not authorize...2nd kit was just like the first, poorly wrapped and contained small amount of fluid in 2 syringes...company will not answer e-mails or phone calls

11th of Nov, 2008

I too was ripped off. I ordered the 'free sample' for $4.99 and a little later got the surprise of my life. I was charged $88.97 right out of my checking account. I called the toll free number. The guy was almost laughing when he said, just go to the support page and everything will be taken care of. Yeah, right. We are retired and live paycheck to paycheck...almost. We are barely making it. Now this.

14th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a free trial from this co. and paid the s/h charge of $4.99 on my card. I ordered NOTHING ELSE!! I just looked at my bank statement and I was charged $59.83 for something I didn't even order!! I am on unemployment and couldn't even afford the stupid trial thing. This is ###. Now I have to try and get this charge off my account. This is exactly why I normally never order anything off the net. Janet Wahl

14th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites - money taken out of my account
    327 N. H St.
    Lakeview
    Oregon
    Phone: 5412192998

Sent an earlier complaint and now to make things worse it was $88.97 and now I get to go through the long, drawn out process of disputing this through my bank, etc. What a rip!!

PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT OR REFUND MY MONEY 97630

• Je
      18th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites - rip off
    luminousbrites

I ordered the free trial of lumiousbrites. Now I am being charges $88.95 for membership I did not agree to. I called the number and they told me I have to email to cancel. I tried to email but got an email error and am not able to email them. Now what do I do get stuck with a payment that I don't want or need.

19th of Nov, 2008

I too did the FREE trial for 4.99 and 1.00 for insurance, then 88.97 appeared on my credit card and no additional supplies even arrived. I"m very upset, this needs to stop, this is FRAUD!!

19th of Nov, 2008

did you ever get this issue resolved!

19th of Nov, 2008

I encourage everyone affected by this to report this company to the better business bureau... we need a lawyer who could help everyone out affected by this. These people need to do jail time!

• Ro
      19th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites - unauthorized charge to my credit card
    New York
    Phone: 518-234-7100

I called the company to request a refund on my credit card account, and was rudely informed by the representative that I would have to contact the support group online to request a refund. when I tried to bring up the e-mail address for their support, I was informed that an e-mail address does not exsist. I still have not received my credit on my credit card.

• Cu
      20th of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites - Scam Offer.....

This is definitely a SCAM. Consumers, if you feel like you have been rip off or ignore, that is because you are. The whole thing was a scam. Also the contact support number is a fraud one too. Call this number instead 1866 440 7553 and asked for Donny Blair Ext. 108 Also try to go on to support@advancedbright.com and http://www.luminousbrites.com/cancel/ to cancel your order RIGHT AWAY before they charge you. Good Luck

• Co
      21st of Nov, 2008
    LuminousBrites - Do not want to continue
    3600 Ocean View #2
    Phone: 866-360-1477
    LuminousBrits.com

I received a second package of this product saying I am enrolled in receiving it every 30 days for $88.97. I do not wish to continue this nor do I want the second package I received. When I called about this today I was told to contact this email address for cancellation and refund. Please reply. I will be happy to mail the package back to you. Thank you. Connie Melton, 2703 Slayton Dr., Bloomington, Ill. 61704-3202

• Da
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I TELEPHONED TV AD TO OBTAIN ONE FREE OFFER FOR SHIPPING COST ONLY OF APX $5.00 TEETH WHITENING PRODUCT, BUT WAS BILLED $89.00 FOR MONTHLY PROGRAM ON MY VISA CHARGE CARD. ENCLOSURE OFFERED THE ABOVE WEBSITE TO CANCEL, BUT I WAS UNABLE TO ACCESS. I ALSO TELEPHONED 1-866-360-1477 BUT ONLY RECEIVED A RECORDING OFFERING THE ABOVE WEBSITE FOR CANCELATION. I BELIEVE THIS TO BE FRAUDULENT CONDUCT AND WILL REQUEST MY VISA CARD TO STOP PAYMENT IF I CAN.