LuminousBrightsSCAM/MISLEADING

1 Review updated:

MISLEADING ADS. False ad leading to unauthorized charges w/ no way to cancel.Only a trial supply was ordered.Now the company is trying to charge me for monthly refills @ $88.97. The trick is there is no way to reach them to cancel after receipt of the trial.

Cynthia A. Morgan
1749 Freedom Drive
Viera, FL [protected]
[protected]@cfl.rr.com
[protected]

Comments

• Pa
      Dec 02, 2008
    LuminousBrights - Unaurthorized shipment/charge
    Luminous Brites
    3600 Ocean View #2
    Glendale
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@luminousbrites.com

Here is a copy of the email I sent [protected]@luminousbrites.com when I received their unauthorized package on 12/1/08. I truly hope you can help me and it seems many other people that got scammed like I did. I s till have not heard from them as to how to return for credit!
    Thank you.
    Dear "Luminous Brites",

I just received a 30 day supply of your product and also a note showing I have been billed for this.

First, I have a severe allergic reaction to this product and I went to the dermatologist the day after Thanksgiving. I can no longer use the first product much less the second product.

Secondly, since I did not know what was causing this rash, I was not in the so-called 20 day limit. I want to send back this second shipment immediately!

Please tell me where to ship Luminous Brites ASAP and I want you to credit my account. I see that you have many complaints about this on the complaints page on the support website. This is not good.

Please tell me where to return for my credit:

Patricia Cioffi
    195 Avalon Gardens Drive
    Nanuet, NY 10954
    [protected]

• Fr
      Jan 28, 2009
    LuminousBrights - refusing to accept return of product
    LuminousBrights
    1210 S Brand Blvd.
    Glendale
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    LuminousBrights.com

I was successful in cancelling my account with LuminousBrights but have been unsuccessful in finding out how to return product to this company.
    I followed the instructions to contact the billing department but the reply from a Jeff Hayes did not provide the requested return information.
    Repeated calls to the published phone number [protected] have been frustrating as the individuals I have spoken with repeat that the billing department does not have a phone number and they refuse to transfer my phone call. I supposidely spoke to a shift supervisor, Bill Thomas, who also refused to transfer me to the billing department.
    Can anyone help me?