luminous power inverter / made the full payment material not received

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir

I visited to an authorised dealer of luminous through the referenec of the advertisement in The ribune, Chandigarh, India.
I was explaine dabout the produst and was satisfied by the briefing given by the dealer.
I made up my mnd to buy the most expensive model of luminous
made4 for personal use for rupees 17, 300 including installation
The dealer semt the material along with the bill on 29th and the
inverter casing was crack which they promised to replace and they replaced also.But the tubular battery and the inverter full cover is not received at our end yet.
Also the inverter supplied to us is a 4 years old dated model.

Thanks and regards
Suraj bakshi
[protected]

Su

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2008

WE HAD PURCHASED LUMINOUS INVERTER ON 3RD MAY 2008 WHICH COULD NOT PERFORM EVEN FOR COMPLETE ONE MONTH AND STARTED TROUBLING. I THINK INVERTER IS MEANT TO PROVIDE LIGHT WHEN THERE IS NO POWER SUPPLY BUT OUR INVERTER IS CUTTING LIGHTS EVEN WHEN POWER IS THERE. OUR POWER PLUGS ARE WORKING - AC IS ON, TV IS ON, WASHING MACHINE CAN ALSO BE SWITCHED ON BUT INVERTER CONNECTIONS ARE NOT PROVIDING LIGHT. WHAT AN IRONICAL SITUATAION AND THAT TOO FOR THE PERSONS WHO ARE SO PARTICULAR ABOUT THE QUALITY THAT THEY DID NOT PURCHASE A LOCAL PRODUCT FROM MARKET FOR RS.8000/- AND SPENT RS.11600/- FOR A BRANDED THING.

WE MADE A COMPLAINT WITH THE DEALER, STANDARD ELECTRICAL, ASHOK VIHAR. A PERSON CAME FROM THE COMPANY BUT COULD NOT UNDERSTOOD THE FAULT, JUST TOOK THE CARD OF OUR NEW PRODUCT AND REPLACED IT WITH ANOTHER RECYCLED CARD (BECAUSE IT IS COMPANY'S RULE THAT WHETHER THE TROUBLING UNIT IS NEW OR OLD, THEY WILL REPLACE ONLY RECYCLED CARD - WHAT AN INTELLIGENT DECISION OF A COMPANY SHOWING THEIR MONOPOLY) BUT THAT ACTION TOO COULD NOT WORK OUT. AS SOON AS THE PERSON LEFT OUR DOOR GATE, THE INVERTER STOPPED SUPPLYING POWER AGAIN. AFTER THAT, WE ARE MAKING CONTINOUS COMPLAINTS WITH LUMINIOUS DEALER, COMPLAINT CENTRE AND LUMINOUS COMPANY DIRECTLY BUT NO USE. WE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE THERE IS 2-3 HRS POWER CUT IN THE NIGHT WHICH IS AFFECTING OUR ROUTINE BUT COMPANY IS NOT CONCERNED.

NOBODY CAN MAKE A COMMENT UPON THAT WHETHER THE CONDITION OF THEIR PRODUCT IS MORE POOR AND PETHATIC OR THE SERVICES OF THIS COMPANY OR THEIR DEALER. WE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO KEEP THIS PRODUCT WITH US. WHEN WE CONVEYED OUR FEELING TO MR.NAUSHAD AT THEIR COMPLAINT CENTRE, HE HIMSELF MADE A COMMENT – GOOD, WHEN WE ASKED WHAT???? HE SAID, NO NOTHING, I AM SAYING I WILL TRY TO SEND SOMEBODY. IT SHOWS HOW THESE PEOPLE ENJOY WHEN THEIR CUSTOMERS ARE SUFFERING.

NOW, WE ARE COMPELLED TO TAKE ACTION THRU CONSUMER COURT OR THRU OMBUDSMAN.

• Ya
      15th of Aug, 2008

I just purchsed Luminous Inverter and Luminous battery( 800VA) and there is no back up, no responce from day 1. Battery is not charging and I called Luminous customer care, No responce from them also. Its a pathetic service I have ever seen. I am highly DISAT with the Quality of the product.

Yachin

• At
      30th of May, 2009

Luminous makes good products. I am using its products and I have no problem with it. Recently I bought a UPS Minimax 500VA of Luminous. It is again one of the magnificent products of this Power equipments company. In Patna its customer services are also very good and I am using luminous Sine Wave Inverter also and am getting very sound costumer care from luminous. Minimax 500 VA costs Rs. 4470 and it provides very good backup. As there is not very good condition of electricity in my town we are quite happy having this UPS. I would like to share a funny moment of this Product when we run three computers for more than half an hour. We are studding in Patna. I and my two other friends are working on a very important project. Suddenly light had gone but we have to complete that project on same day so when my friends UPS gave last weep I connect all three computer with my luminous Minimax UPS and we all completed our work. After that we became loyal users of this Brand. Now I can recommend every one to buy Luminous Products because these are very reliable and workable.

3rd of Oct, 2009

Atul seems dealer of luminous in bihar & btrying to full us.

• Ra
      1st of Oct, 2012

I had purchsed Luminous Inverter and Luminous battery( 875VA) on 21.5.2012 which could not perform after four months and started troubling on dt.29.09.2012 and called Luminous customer care (true service-01145500700 and my complaint no.77746, Patna customer care centre-06126453828, 9304828234 & no responce from them also. Its a very bad service I have not ever seen.