Luminous / Problem in Luminous Batteries

Ireland Review updated:
I purchased Luminous Inverter 3 years back with Exide batteries. After three years when batteries very totally exausted I went to the dealer KAMAL ELECTRICAL TRADERS, OLD MAHAVIR NAGAR, NEW DELHI-18 and asked about batteries and they told us that if you are having Luminous Inverter you better take Luminous Batteries. Becasue if you take Exide Batteries they will not give you home service and Luminous will give you home service as well as backup for batteries. So we decided and took Luminous IL 16000 Batt. on 29th June, 2008 (no. of batteries are 067471, 0389887). But after a week problem arise and we telephoned so many times but after a week or so one of the technician came and said that there is some problem in inverter. He changed his motherboard and he also charged for that. But after a day or so the problem was same. The batteries are not giving backup. Again we telephoned so many times after 15 days a technician came and checked and said that there is a problem in batteries. He asked us to see three or four days if there is no changed than he asked us to again complain. But there was no change in the backup . So again we telephoned so many times then the technician came and wrote the problem in papers and told us that companny will change the batteries. This was done on 8th September, 2008 and today is 20th Septemeber, 2008 but nobody has turned up. I am fed up with the behavious of Luminous Staff. So I am logging a complaint on Computer. First three years there was no complaint in the inverter as well as batteries. I was so happy that I suggested so many people to buy Luminous Inverter. But now I think that I have done a mistake in buying it. So, I request you to kindly do the needful as early as possible. INVOICE NO. is - 01222

Comments

Ra
  6th of Feb, 2009
the dealer Hindustan computers, m.c. market, subash chowk, sonepat, haryana has not signed the warranty registration form. i have purchased ups B7CL35136580-3908 (600 va) on 5th feb, 2009.

ravikantswami
Ra
  26th of Jul, 2010

Luminous - Complaint For Luminous Inverter
luminous
India

They are giving very poor customers.No feedbacks are taken.Complaints are not listned on time, Very rude answers and do not provide any solution to their customer.I would never suggest anybody to buy Luminous Inverter.
Reply With Quote
Pe
  11th of Apr, 2011
PEPTELLER Inverters

India's only branded company with LCD Display in Square wave inverter models 600VA & 800VA. There are many benefits of LCD Display.

1. Displays Load % while in backup mode: You can adjust your load to keep the load % at 50%. You will get double backup time. This is not possible with LED Inverter.

2. Displays battery status: You can know the battery charge status just like you see in the mobile phone. So, you can adjust the usage of inverter according to battery charge status and get backup when it is really required.

3. Display faults and their corrective measures: In case of Overload, the warning message of "OVERLOAD" is displayed along with "SWITCH OFF EXTRA LOAD". You can easily correct the problems.

There are many more benefits. Please see attached product brochures.

To know more:

Log onto: www.pepteller.com
Or write a mail to: marketinginv@pepteller.com