Luminous Brites-teeth whitening gel / fraud-phishing

Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-360-1477

I had e-mail message that offered trial of luminous brites free, plus 4.99 for s&h.They also had crest logo on message.I ordered this on 10-23-08.On 11-11 08 they charged 88.97 to my check card with out any authorization from me to do so.They have sent me nothing but they charge 88.97 to my account? What is wrong with this picture?This is fraud- phishing.I notified my bank and had my card destroyed.I called luminous Brites #[protected] and as soon as I told the guy my situation he hung the phone up on me.I tried to call numerous times and so did bank employee while I was on phone with her and no one answered.I called back that night and there was message to e-mail support@colonex700.com to cancel order which I never ordered to begin with.I called there next day and the guy said he could not give cancellation # over the phone, he said they would respond within 24 to 48 hrs.That was Thurs.11-13-08.and we received e-mail Tues.11-18-08 saying that I didn't cancel within 20 days .I didn't receive anything at all for 88.97.They also need to learn how to count 20 days.I think the fbi or police need to get involved, as this is nothing more than an INTERNET SCAM!!!

Renea

i

They charged 88.97 to my checking acct.without my permission.

Comments

Re
  18th of Nov, 2008
I had e-mail message that offered trial of luminous brites free, plus 4.99 for s&h.They also had crest logo on message.I ordered this on 10-23-08.On 11-11 08 they charged 88.97 to my check card with out any authorization from me to do so.They have sent me nothing but they charge 88.97 to my account? What is wrong with this picture?This is fraud- phishing.I notified my bank and had my card destroyed.I called luminous Brites #866-360-1477 and as soon as I told the guy my situation he hung the phone up on me.I tried to call numerous times and so did bank employee while I was on phone with her and no one answered.I called back that night and there was message to e-mail support@colonex700.com to cancel order which I never ordered to begin with.I called there next day and the guy said he could not give cancellation # over the phone, he said they would respond within 24 to 48 hrs.That was Thurs.11-13-08.and we received e-mail Tues.11-18-08 saying that I didn't cancel within 20 days .I didn't receive anything at all for 88.97.They also need to learn how to count 20 days.I think the fbi or police need to get involved, as this is nothing more than an INTERNET SCAM!!!

Renea

i

They charged 88.97 to my checking acct.without my permission.