Luminous Brite / Deducted from account unknowingly

1 330 southwind drRichland, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6012780100

I was looking for a whiter smile when I say a pop up of luminous teeth whiting I ordered the luminous on my debit card.. They charged me the regular price split up $4.99 and $1.00. Which was correct because I had recieved a package in the mail with instructions, 1 tube of whiting gel and a impression maker to put on teeth. Which I was very happy with. I got sick and was in the Hospital with virol spinal menagitas, so had to wait till I got home to do my statement from bank. On my statement for 11/17/08 I was debited $88.97, I as my daughter what was this and had any packages arrived, she said no...So why am I be deducted $88.97 for a $4.99 item. One little tube of the teeth whiting is not worth that when the dentist will do it for $100 top /bottoms. I never recieved eightnine dollars worth of merchandise . And would like my account credited back. ASAP or I will file a claim with the bank on this company. I is not right for someone to deduct from your debit account with out your permission. It could cause all kind of problems...I just Thank the good Lord Jesus the money was there to cover the charges...

I will be checkin, the account for the refund. ASAP!

Thank you so much.

Comments

Lo

phone # is 866-360-1477
good luck

Br
Luminous Brites
California

Took 88.97 out of my account. Was no clear on their site of this charge. The only charge I saw was for shipping. When I called for the refund they said I had to cancel in 14 days (not clear on site). I sent back the product but have not yet received my refund.

Ka
North Carolina

Looks like I was not the only one ripped off by this company...I too was charged without my knowledge $88.97...this is ridiculous...I never even tried the "free" sample...can this company be reported to the BBB?

Jo
Hazleton
Pennsylvania
Phone: 570-454-6677

I was to free a sample in 5 days, charged me $5.95 And they want to send me a shipment every days

The product does not work on my teeth

Please cancel anymore deliverys

De
PO BOX 119
BAINBRIDGE
Ohio

LUMINOUS BRITES SENT THIS TEETH WHITENING JUNK.. i CANCELLED THE ORDER 2 MONTHS AGO AND THEY ARE STILLING BILLING MY DEBIT CARD 88.97 MONTHLY.

Ri
1210 S. Brand Blvdl.
Glendale
Phone: 8663601477
luminousbrite.com

company offered trial sample of product for free (pay only for shipping). than used credit information to withdraw unauthorized payments from account and would not comply with requests to cancel service or supply information regarding refund for unused product.

Ar
2219 McDonough st
Joliet
Illinois

I sent the trail LUMINIOUS BRITES back e few months back and then a few days ago I received another one, so I was wondering what is going on, so I called company, they told me to E -mail you, I want a RM # to send it back to you and cancel out of the program, and to return the charge on my credit card. Thanks

Ju
luminous brite
salt lake
Utah
Phone: 801-259-5440
luminousbrites.com

not once did the pop up advertisment i received include a monthly enrollment not once and now i cant cancel because i cant find the link and no one is answering the phone these people have stolen almost $100.00 from me and there seems to be no recourse i want to find out how and who to sue because i am not putting up with this and these theives need to be prosecuted for their theft of thousands im sure of innocent victims.

Do
1158 Indian Grass Ct.
Minooka
Illinois
Phone: 708-307-6665
dolores175@sbcglobal.net

I ordered the sample kit of the teeth whitener at the cost of $4.99 plus $1.00 for shipping which they took out of my account. Then they billed me $88.97 without my knowledge. I went to the bank and put a stop on the payment. I sure hope who ever these people are, they get caught for scamming the public. I have learned my lesson.

Ka
luminous brite
Naples
Florida

I ordered the trial package of their promotional teeth whitening kit, and paid postage and handling. They got my credit card information and sent me another package with the same amount of teeth whitening gel and charged me $88.97. I cancelled my credit card and disputed the transaction. I got no answer on the phone, and when I e-mailed my situation. It was a very nasty response that pretty much sumed up that if you do not read the agreement throughly your screwed, and tooo bad. I sent another dispute but I do not know how to even get a portion of my money back. I sent the product back because I was angry with them and now I am out of the sample, product and money. These people obviously got more than one fish, me included. I wish I could get some restitution!

Bi
Texas

I sent for the trial package of teeth whitener for $5.99 S/H. It looks authentic as it has the "Crest" logo on it. I contacted Proter & Gamble and they say that they have nothing to do with this! I have not even touched the trial package and they send me two tubes of a couple ounces of peroxide and bill my credit card $88.98, what a scam. The web site they reference on their paperwork is bogus as it does not recognize you as a customer then you call the phone number that they give you and are put on hold for hours and now I have to e-mail another site to get a refund, (which I am reading is not going to happen) and can't speak to anyone. This scam has got to stop. I want my money refunded and will gladly send this crap back. I will send this to everyone I know so that no one else gets scammed.

Ma
LuminousBrites.com
Merrillville
Indiana

I want to cancel the product that is sent every month for 88.97. They give you a phone # that is never answered; they give you a website so that you can cancel and the only thing on the website is people's complaints about the product. They give you an e-mail address to cancel and they never answer it. I wrote them a letter to cancel and they told me when they sent the next product that I had to do the cancellation by website, phone or e-mail. None of them are any good. I''m calling the Better Business Bureal and my Credit Card to stop payment . The product is pretty good. If you people weren't so dishonest about how you handle the complaints, you might have had a chance to make money the honest way. The product makes my teeth very sensitive & I can't us it. I want delivery stopped immediately...Marilyn Miller

Lo
Phone: 866-360-1477

I paid for shipping of luminous brites dental product 11/15/2008. I did not receive any comfirmation of their recept of the transaction. 12 days later I sent them an email to enquire of the status of my order but no one replied to me and there was no correspondence with me whatsoever. Some time later I received the package. On the 12/11/2008, my credit card was charged $88.97 (aside from the shipping cost which was charged ealier). I sent emails to them thinking they made a mistake but no one responded to my emails until recently. On the 12/16/2008 they sent me an email that they have removed me from their membership. I immidiately sent them an email that I never subscribed to any membership and that my money should be refunded. Today 12/27/2008 a got a reply to my email that I did not cancel my membership 20 days after the transaction and that is why they charged my credit card account. I know that I did not subscribe to any account in the first place because the website I used for the transaction does not contain any membership subscription they claimed I agreed to. Secondly, the product did not even arrive within the 20 days and I would not have been able to test it, let alone like it, to request for more. This is an open fraud. This company refused to communicate with me until the 20 day was over so that they can execute their plan. They are not going to succed in taking my money just like that.

Luminous Brite - Teeth Whitening kit
141 Sarah Lane, apt 210
Phone: 316 524 1783

I requested the free dental cleaning, which didn't even work on my teeth. Now I see where they are charging me $88.97 for something I DID NOT ORDER. It is on my credit card as pending.
This is a real SCAM to sell their products. I only wanted the trial free sample no strings attached.
How dare they put a $88.97 whitening kit on my card without my persmission. They put it on my Visa Card. If you are unable to deal with this company, I will file it with the City of Wichita,
Pat Benoit pinkbunny007@sbcglobal.net

29th of Jun, 2016
Luminous Brite - charged $88 not approved by me.
141 Sarah Lane, Apt 210
Phone: 524-1783

I have been charge for a product I never asked for.
I was charged $88 on my VISA. No way did I ever approve it. I checked with Better Business Bureau and they have an "F" rating. How can these people be stopped from fraudulent dealings to us. I am a Senior citizen and cannot affort to have a SCAM using my credit card. I take pride in handling my own money matters. It really hurts me financially to get stung by these people. I hope they can be stopped.

Luminous Brite - Teeth Whitening kit
141 Sarah Lane, apt 210
Phone: 316 524 1783

Pat Benoit pinkbunny007@sbcglobal.net

Di
  30th of Jun, 2016

As someone who was almost ripped off from EyeComplex.Rx & SkinComplex.RX (I reported my bank card lost before the 2 weeks was up). I also have a 20 minute recording which the company wanted to charge me to cancel. They informed me payment to them was denied. :) Any company who has "deals" of you just pay S&H for a trial is a scam. Like they say, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Reporting them to BBB only gives them a bad report. They don't go after these ###.
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0101-free-trial-offers if you have been duped, contact the attorney general. You can also report the scam online at https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. Please read this page first. https://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud
I've learned my lesson. Hope this helps someone.

Tr
  18th of Jul, 2016

TO WHOM IT MAY CONERN. I DON'T THINK IT'S RIGHT THAT BANK'S & CREDIT UNION'S JUST UP AND LET ANY AND EVERYBODY TAKE MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR PROMSSION, THIN WHEN YOU GO TO THE BANK TO GET YOUR MONEY IT'S NOT THERE . IT'S NOT FAR EXSPECIALLY TO US WORKING FAMILIES THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET. KNOWONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF SOMEONES ACCOUNT WITHOUT THERE PROMISSION RECARDLESS .YOU KNOW THERE ARE TERESET OUT THERE LIKE BIN LODIN WHICH IS VERY GOOD ON COMPUTERS BY THE WAY.

Do

I agree!

Ma
luminousbrite - Charging an Account without permission
Missouri
Phone: 18663601477

I am another victim of these scam artists. Sent email requesting refund, but from reading other complaints, looks like I could be in trouble. Will contact my state Attorney General and Better Business Bureau.

Have listed company phone number and email address given by phone rep in my heading. Don't want my personal info broadcast for any kooks to see.

Good luck all.