LUMINOUS BRITE FREE TRIAL / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT/UNAUTHORIED TRANSACTION

1 3600 OCEANVIEW BLVD #2Glendale, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-360-1477 OR 866-440-7533

I, LIKE THE OTHER COMPLAINTS RESPONDED TO AN EMAIL FOR "FREE TRIAL " OFFER.

I received an email telling me about this Free Professional Tooth Whitening FREE Trial Lumimous Brites, I only had to pay the shipping and insurance on my order on to receive it. Well okay I'll try it! Just pay $4.99 plus $1.00 total $5.99, I signed up for it as an incentive for whitening my teeth. I never saw anything stating or that I could see that indicated other charges would come later.

Today while looking at my bank statement on line and I see this charge for $88.97 from the TEETH WHITENING [protected] CA, I never give authorization for this debit transition, I only wanted to do the trial offer, this product is not worth $89 dollars, when I can just go to the local stores to buy the product. I am requesting a FULL REFUND AND CANCEL ANY FUTHER SUBSCRIPTION. I am currently online doing Google searchs and found other cutomers have expeince the same Fraud. I contact the 866.360.1477 or 866.440.7533 numbers, which is to a call center, the Rep said I have to email the company at support@luminousbrites.com to request a Refund and a Return Merchandise Authoration (RMA) from the billing dept . I request the refunded be credit back to my debit account, No response, I cannot belierve CREST TOOTH PASTE PRODUCTS IS ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN.

FINAL THOUGHTS: LESSON LEARNED - I WILL NEVER EVER RESPOND TO ANY FREE TRIAL OFFERS AGAIN. THIS OFFER IS A RIP-OFF, SCAM and FRAUD!

Cy

Comments

Sa
  21st of Nov, 2008

The exact same thing happened to me! I have cancelled my debit card and of course got absolutely no satisfaction from this bunch of frauds! My bank is trying to get this taken off my card but I am not wealthy and I really need this money! Is there anything a person can do about this?

Ro
  4th of Dec, 2008

I received the same E-mail ad and with the exact same deal. When I
contacted the credit card company I got a smart mouthed woman who
assured me I had been notified I had to cancel before 30 days. I can't
believe Crest or th Shell Oil Company would aqllow this to go on.
Mad as Hell.

El
  14th of Feb, 2009

Yes..I've ben duped as well. however I did try and cancel this auto ship program the day the debit was deducted from my bank account..exactly 20 days from the date stated it would be. I was left on hold with VERY LOUD mozart muzak..for over 15 minutes. Not much incentive to cancel I'de say. I eventually was forced to hang up. My husband finally cancelled online.

The bank did not help..they eventually sided with CREST..the crooks.

Ill be using Colgate from now on.

SCAM tactics.

El
  14th of Feb, 2009

I just contacted Luminous Brites call center (interesting how quickly you can get through when its not for a cancellation) and the girl told me that she agrees that most people would have to wait up to an hour to get through to cancel. She said people could cancel online but if people dont have access to a computer you might as well glue your phone to your ear in hopes of getting an opportunity to cancel your auto-ship program that day. They sure as hell dont make it easy..and they know it. My guess is that they are counting on the fact we get busy, hang up and forget because a month goes by really fast.

I would love it if a class action suit was brought on against these com panies.

Cm
  13th of Mar, 2009

I COMPLETELY AGREE WTH ALL OF THE PREVIOUS COMPLAINTS!!! I AM STILL BEING BILLED $88.97 ON MY CREDIT CARD AFTER SENDING THE PRODUCT BACK...I AM ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW WITH AN ACCOUNT SPECIALIST TRYING TO GET THIS ALL STRAIGHTENED OUT W/ MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY!!! I AS WELL, HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY VIA PHONE...VIA E-MAIL..NO RESPONSE. I AM DISPUTING THESE CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD, AND YES, I AM GOING TO RESEARCH HOW TO START A CLASS ACTION SUIT!!! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN REGARDS TO THIS SITUATION THAT WE ARE ALL IN.

Cm
  13th of Mar, 2009

https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/submit_form.html PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND PLACE A COMPLAINT JUST AS I DID. I THINK IF ENOUGH OF US PULL TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THIS DECEIVING MERCHANT FROM DOING THIS TO OTHERS. MY FIGHT WILL NOT STOP HERE. I HAVE CONTACTED THE LOCAL TV STATION IN ATLANTA, GA. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT THRU THE ABOVE LISTED LINK AND NOW I WILL CONTACT CREST AS WELL. GOD BLESS, CT