Luminous battery with 30 months warrentyVery poor ### for Battery

N Review updated:

I bought luminous inverter and battery with 30 months of warranty on 21st July 2008. There was some problem with batter even before 12 months. At the time of purchase, i was told that if battery is having some problem within one year, battery will be replaced. I logged coumplaints in Luminous and one executive visited after around one week. He said that battery is ok but I told him that I am not getting proper backup, getting only one hour with a one fan a tube light. He was not at all ready to listen me. I again logged complaint on 12th July 2009 in Luminous and executive visited after one week time. Same story this time as well but this time I forced him to carray this battery for a health checkup. Executive told me that someone will come in next 2-3 days to pick this battery and will provide a stand by option. No body came to pick battery for one week. After around 8-9 days one person came and picked the battery. He provided a stand by option which was giving only 10 minutes of backup. I called Mr. Bakshi in Ghaziabad as executive told me that Mr. Bakshi is incharge of my area. I kept calling 4-5 times in a day to Mr. Bakshi but there was no fruitfull result. Every time Mr. Bakshi said the boy is coming in 2 hours and so. Me and my family including one year old son, faced very hot nights even without a fan. Me and my family was crying but nobody was providing a battery with good backup. After around 15 days I got a battery with ok backup as standby.

I received a replacement for my original battery on 11th August 2009. Executive told me that its a new battery but this is not packed one. And physical fitness does not show that its new battery. This battery is haivng only 5 minutes of backup. I am again calling Mr. Bakshi 3-4 times in a day and he is still having same words, someone will visit in 2-3 hours, while there is nobody.

Below are my complaints number:
DL305593.
DL305608.
DL311069.
Below is contact number of Mr. Bakshi:
+91-[protected].
Below is my contact details and address:
Nitin Kumar
Cell #: [protected]
SRA-29D, Shipra Riviera,
Gyankhand-III, INdrapuram,
Ghaziabad, UP-201012.

Please help me out or guide me to proceed ligally. Its more than one month, I am seeing my one year kid is crying due to no fan. Please please help me out.

Thank ing you in advance.
Nitin Kumar,
+91-[protected]

• P
      Apr 11, 2011

PEPTELLER Inverters

India's only branded company with LCD Display in Square wave inverter models 600VA & 800VA. There are many benefits of LCD Display.

1. Displays Load % while in backup mode: You can adjust your load to keep the load % at 50%. You will get double backup time. This is not possible with LED Inverter.

2. Displays battery status: You can know the battery charge status just like you see in the mobile phone. So, you can adjust the usage of inverter according to battery charge status and get backup when it is really required.

3. Display faults and their corrective measures: In case of Overload, the warning message of "OVERLOAD" is displayed along with "SWITCH OFF EXTRA LOAD". You can easily correct the problems.

There are many more benefits. Please see attached product brochures.

To know more:

Log onto: www.pepteller.com
    Or write a mail to: [protected]@pepteller.com

• N
      Jul 04, 2011

Dear Sir / Madam

I, Satish Garg (C-3/133, Janakpuri, New Delhi) purchased your company product “LUMINOUS INVERTER” with Battery. I had good image of your company’s quality & service in my mind but as I am facing the problem with your product it ruined that image

I also registered a complaint with you and your company technician came and check my inverter set and charged 250 Rs. My cash receipt no. is 80105 Dated:-11.05.2011 and promise that I will not face the same problem again in future but after in one month. I am again troubling with that same problem. So for the shake of your customer and your Goodwill in the market Plz solve the problem as soon as possible.

Positive looking for Positive Response………

Thanks