Luminique / False Debit to Credit Card
By agreeing to a ONE OFF payment for postage of $1.99 on a FREE offer on Facebook, I have now received by Credit Card statement to find they have taken out a payment of $92.42. I certainly did not sign up for any on going product purchase therefore how is this possible? I will certainly be warning everyone on facebook not to fall for this obvious betrayal of trust.
More Luminique Complaints & Reviews
- Acm Luminique - RMA of product was sent alongwith product, but i have been billed 69.95 US Dollars in my credit card. which should be returned. 
- Acm*luminique - UNWANTED SHIPMENTS 
- Acm*luminique.com - Acct 877-4942715 NJ 
- Acm Luminique - Unauthorised Charge
- Acm Luminique.com - Unauthorised charge 
- Luminique - Cancelled membership
- Sbq*luminique - Initial offer " trial"
- Luminique - Free sample 
- Luminique - Refund my money
- Luminique - Pricing