[Resolved] Luminess Airproduct

Completely ### company.
I am writing this complaint cuz they fuking ridiculous
Just tryna buy my mom something she saw from TV and this company hooked me up with some monthly payment installment ###

My first payment is on 2/25 trying to get this :
Legend Airbrush System Black & White Kit features, system and complete airbrush makeup starter kit mentioned below in your personalized color kit. With your order, you will receive FREE bonus gifts. Kit also includes instruction guide.

Provide my debit card information
and keep getting charged on 4/4 and 4/8 for about $110
Looked at the reviews and complaints online and realize this is a fraud company
contact my bank already and probably they will do something
idk if i should call the police to do something to this company

wt i can say is never buy stuff off TV AGAIN and tell ur mom to do the same thing
hopefully this complaint is helpful to someone who is going to purchase thecompany's ###

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, May 02, 2016

Hi There,
    We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the Luminess Air 30 day in home rial offer. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all terms and Conditions and would never place an order without Terms being agreed upon, stating that you have read and understand the offer. The infomercial advertises customers to try out the product for 30 days at only 19.95. Once online or via phone, monthly payments for the system is fully explained, as well as in your email confirmation after placing the order. We are always here to answer any questions or concerns you may have, if you could please contact us at [protected] Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. Thank you so much for being a valued Luminess Air customer and we look forward to assisting you.

Pj