Luminess Air Lp / charged too much

1 AR, United States Review updated:

I watched an informercial on Luminess Air makeup. They offered a 92.00 price if you wanted to pay a one time payment. Otherwise a month's guaranteed offer of 29.95 and return if not satisfied. When I called in my order, it was automated and there was no way to talk to a real person. At the end of the automated order, they said it would be a one time payment of 229.50. I knew this was wrong, but there was no way I could talk to anyone. I thought I would try again on Monday morning since this was Friday after Thanksgiving. I was told that my options were 4 payments of 49.95 plus shipping and handling or one time payment of 229.50 and shipping of 17.50 is free. I told them of the imformercial and they told me those terms never existed. So I was charged 229.50 + 29.95 for free trial + 17.50 shipping and handling. They were rude, it was almost as you were talking to them you realized you had been scammed. And I watched the Luminess informecial this week and other than the trial cost of 29.95, they did not discuss price. I wonder is the week of Thanksgiving, they ran a scam, because one was not able to talk to a real person until Monday. I am sending it back unopened. Wish me luck that I get some of my money refunded.

Comments

• Lu
      24th of May, 2012

Betty,
    Please know that we are always here to help assist you with any questions you may have. If you would please give our amazing customer service department a call at 1-888-793-7474 M-F 8:30-5:30 CST we will gladly help you.
    Sincerely,