[Resolved] Luminess Air / hidden charges / scam

Doral, FL, United States Review updated:

I am being victim of this Company's scam. I saw and advertisement for a product priced at $19.95 and now they have done extra payments on mi credit card for $100 so I blocked it and now they are sending me threatening emails from their collection department arguing I owed them $300 plus. I sent emails complaining but all they respond is that you need to call a phone number that they never answered after 40 minute wait. This is just a scam BE CAREFULL WILL LUMINESS AIR. I am seeking for legal assistance hopefully a number of persons can joint and start a class action against this company to STOP THEM from stealing money. For over 8 years I have purchased products online always on reputable websites such as amazon but I made a mistake and bought a NIGHTMARE at this company.

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Mar 10, 2015

Hi Alan,
    I want to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the 30 day in home trial.The order was placed online where you must acknowledge and agree to all Terms and Conditions of the Luminess Airbrush System.We also send an email confirmation after you've placed the order and there is a green packing list that comes along with your Airbrush System, explaining all charges to follow.Customer Service may be reached at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we are here for our customers to answer any questions or concerns you may have so please do not hesitate to contact us.

Al
Mar 08, 2015

Comments

Oct 06, 2016

So what they are saying is that we all are screwed, is there not no legal actions we can take against this company, please some one send me an answer at [protected]@yahoo.com