Luminess Air / they scammed me an will you to

1 8752 westpark dr.Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18777495777

1. Written by Crystal Lynn, on [protected]:01

I also have been charged 4 differnt times for the product back in march I ordered the product back in Jan. I turned around an canceled it 20 minutes later when the supervisor got on the phone an told me just to try it they would wave the shipping cost I received the product a few weeks later it was not at all what I thought it explodied all over me my bathroom so I returned it at the post office I got insurence on it well I did forget to put the c.d. in the box so I called the company right after I left the post office that is when they told me I had to go back up there an put an rn # on the box or it would be sent back an by time that would happen my 30 day return pol. would be void they were so mean but I went up to the post office an put the number on the package they told me not to worry about the c.d. well in march I was charged again 4 times in one month 29.95 twice an 49.95 twice I called the company an they said that they had not received the package that is when I told her how I sent it, she then said she would refund(inwhich they did not refund) my charges because the problem is because the postal service keeps there returns for 30 days for they get to many returns back she then told me if I was charged again to please contact the company again I never received any more charges well then just 2 weeks ago I received a call from the collection agents for them saying that I owe them we are talking 6 months later no phone calls from the company, no letters, no emails, no bills. This is so not a good company they frauglinely stole from my credit card when not autherised an now to here back from them no sorry from collections this is made me very very mad I have contacted the bbb on them but they are not helping but there office is in Dallas Texa an the storm just hit there, but I dont know what else to do. Please if you are having the same problem or any problem with the company please call or email me what they are doing is not right, we all need to stick together an fight please also contact the bbb better business burue in Dallas Texas put your complain in they need to be investigated an they need to be punished for what they have done to me as well as others. My name is Crystal you can email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it or by phone [protected] we do not need to sit around an do nothing an let them steal from us I will do whatever I can but I need your help to...

Cl

Comments

• Dr
      7th of Dec, 2009

well they did it to me as well.
    In fact after the first month they sent me product without call like promissed to call me after my first month before my next order which they didn't. But instead they sent me product, wrong color when i called them, it was not returnable even if I didn't the package
    Then there is another problem tryed to cancel, the man said i could wait 6 months to reorde seeing I would need as much..my package wasn't returnable, wrong color package not opened, And the best part
    Anothe interesting problem my checking account was charged for product ok got that but both times, some other charges on my debt card was used ..had a hassel, and had to call for investagation..well it turned out since the first time i order there was dollar charges from ameri and savers. So i called thm they said that I ordered 20% gift cards for walmart and target..Well funny thing, i don't shop there.
    So i had to cancel my card and then the bank froze my account..what next well one company charged me 30 dollars for bad check..and now I got to get the money back from my bank, that was cub!
    Holiday, waved the charge, anlong with others cause it was a frozen acount for protection. But in short Cub's food gave it to a credit company in st cloud..So where is all this fairness to people who don't steal, but work hard for their money..Now if the people would work as hard as we do, honestly they feel good about themself when the go to bed..
    IN SHORT, LUMINESS IS A SCAM, SAVERS, AND AMERCI LI
    BEWARE, I AM GOING TO MY BANK AND FROM NOW ON, GOING TO BUY FOR 4 BUCKS A DUMMY ACCOUNT FOR A CARD STUFF OVER THE INTERNET. THAT WAY THEY CAN'T DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!!!

• Ju
      3rd of Feb, 2010

can somebody please tell me how to returned the kit i am not happy with it and i canr get a damn live person when i call luminess air and i cant get a ra nuber to returned it

24th of May, 2012

Please know that we are always here to help and encourage you to give our amazing customer service department a call at 1-888-793-7474 M-F 8:30-5:30 CST or email us at luminess@luminessair.com.
    Sincerely,
    Luminess Air

• Un
      9th of Aug, 2012

Luminess air is a scam..they say there with the bbb, well tried looking them up and can't find them..hmm. I cancelled my membership two months ago by emailing them at club@luminessair.com, and they sent me an email back say canceled membership. well i am still being charged as of yesterday. I called again today and they cant find my name or email address or phone number. WTH. They wanted me to send the email thay i recieved from them(which i couldnt find). They should have my name on record and credit card since there billing me and was told no record. this place is a rip off.

10th of Aug, 2012

We're very sorry to hear this and will gladly assist you! Please give our friendly club department a call at 1-877-749-5777 M-F 8:30-5:30 CST and we will gladly assist you.
    Sincerely,
    Luminess Air

• Js
      24th of Jan, 2013

I bought a Luminess Air from HSN thinking that HSN would stand behind the product and the returns. I did not like the machine and returned it to Luminess per instructions in the box. Three weeks later it is back in my mailbox with two stickers attached the read "We are sorry to inform you that your package has been refused due to The time to return your item has lapse. The time had not lapsed according to the presentation I watched on HSN. Right now I am out almost 100.00 and have a product I detest sitting in a box in my car. Don't buy this product!

24th of Jan, 2013

Good morning,
    Thank you for your Luminess Air support! As you have purchased our product from HSN, please contact them concerning your return and how you may go about doing so. You can also give us a call at 1-888-793-7474 M-F 8:30-5:30 CST and we will gladly let you know their information as well.

• Lo
      12th of Mar, 2013

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that made these complaints. I was just getting ready to purchase this product. I also had my mother in law and sister in law getting ready to order. I hope everyone does get together and see if they can do something about this. There is a post from a lady named Crystal (which I do not know) trying to get people to contact her. I urge everyone to do so. Thank goodness there is a website like this to let people know this stuff. I am a mother of 2 going to nursing school, so of course our household only has one income. And this would of literally destroyed my bank account. Luminess should be sooo ashamed. This really disgusts me. Thank you all for your posts. I am so glad I seen this.

• Gr
      10th of May, 2018

Does someone here know where to ship this back to? Is it 12802 Capricorn Dr.
    Stafford, TX United States - 77477
    And thank you for telling me to put the RA code on the outside of the box. I was told to put it on the inside and I had to call back with the tracking number before my account is closed. Sigh