Lumber Liquidators Trussville, AL / install contractor
Buster, the contractor Lumber Liquodator put on our floor install is AWFUL! The floors were install May 11-12! He ordered the wrong transition pieces and the job in Still not finished as of today, May 24. He is an AWFUL communicator! I have had to text him Daily and call the Trussville office as he will not return my calls or texts. This has been going on for 2 weeks! I am appalled at the lack of customer care and the fact that LL allows this kind of service!
Additionally, the measurement from Buster were not correct and we barely had enough flooring even with the recommended extra ordered. He also did not put the felt on the supply list which delayed the job.
To be determined if my floors ever get finished... I'm sure I will have to called the office again for them to track down Buster to get some kind of reply...
More Lumber Liquidators Trussville, AL Complaints & Reviews
- Lumber Liquidators - bella wood 
- Lumber Liquidators - worst customer service 
- Lumber Liquidators - warranty is bogus 
- Lumber Liquidators - does not have any warranty on their products 
- Lumber Liquidators - they are stink! 
- Lumber Liquidators - product that was never installed
- Lumber Liquidators - bamboo install
- Lumber Liquidators - customer service credit refund
- Lumber Liquidators - hand scraped hickory wood 
- Lumber Liquidators - wood floor in family room came up could not be fixed,