LuluGal / Sweater and t-shirt
In my post holiday spending, I saw two items on facebook i liked.
I ordered on Jan 1, and received the items about a week later.
The Items did not fit.
I have emailed back and forth several times.
Here is the last correspondence.:
The latest reply is as follows
Adminstrator At :01/24/2017 10:54:20 AM
Ok, if you insist to return it back, you can return it and pls kindly note that you need to pay the shipping fee for return to Shanghai, 201206, China. Here is our return address, LI LIANGJIE Room 1341, #1 building, 333 Lane, Jingang road, Pudong, Shanghai, 201206, China. Phone#, [protected] Please return by post office and put RMA number on the package. So we will know it’s from you.
More information you need to care:
1. Please send us by post office and registered mail, and email us the tracking number after the shipment
2. Please put your RMA number on the package(RMA number =
3. Please go back here to inform us the tracking info and show us the post receipts of the returned package after you mailing it back.
4. Please kindly note that we will refund you 60% of your total cost for the items, because the rest 40% is charged for the handling fee. Thank you so much for the support!
How is that for customer service?
More LuluGal Complaints & Reviews
- Lulu Gal - Clothing ordered 
- Lulugal.com - Bathing suit
- Lulu Gal - Poor quality, unethical behavior 
- LuluGal - Deceptive return policy
- LuluGal - Swimsuit
- LuluGal - Return policy
- LuluGal - My order was both late and wrong 
- LuluGal - Dress 
- LuluGal - Money waste
- LuluGal - Return/exchange products