LuluGalQuestionable return policy

ORDER #: LL1704080809275415 04/08/2017 08:09:27 AM
(Slit Design Zipper Closure Patchwork Dress)

I purchased this item on April-8-2017. The item arrived within the amount of time designated however it was extremely smaller that size chart, so I wanted to Exchange for a larger size. When I contacted them through email about the exchange, a week later their email response was you can receive 100% refund but you must repurchase the item in the larger size and when the Smaller size was received by their warehouse they would credit my account for the full amount, however they NEVER provided return slip information with an address.

In ADDITION, which is my BIGGEST COMPLAINT
I have noticed that they are now attached to the email I used to create the account. For example when I receive an email ( from a friend, TJMaxx, Target, etc) and click DETAILS down box of that email it shows the recipient to be Liligal. I don't know if anyone else is having this program.
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!

I've sent a complaint to Google (GMAIL) to see what needs to be to resolve this matter have not heard anything yet. The only connection I found was PAYPAL. Have an OPEN complaint with PAYPAL for the refund.

Mo