LuluGalDress

Do not order from them! The website says 2-5 day orders. It took 21 days. The sizing chart made me think a xl would fit. When it arrived, it looks like a child's dress. It's so tiny, it could be a shirt. The website also says easy returns. Not true! The policy states that if you find a defect, you can submit a request with pictures and if accepted, you pay the postage to send back to hong kong and will receive not more than 60% of purchase price. What a total rip off!

Sa
Jan 19, 2017

Comments

• Jb
      Jan 22, 2017

t's clear that you have had the same horrible customer service as so many of us have, I am so sorry. Here is information you might find helpful: I never received my item after 6 weeks of back and forth. Horrible customer service experience - very similar to what the person below describes. I had to take them to task. You can file a consumer complaint about them at econsumer.gov. That site is the international arm of the Better Business Bureau. Good luck - don't stay silent. I am posting all about their scam activities, as well as how to file international consumer complaints, on their own facebook site. I am writing to the BBB and the international are of the BBB. I have let PayPal know and plan to let other sites know. Do all you can and let's put these scam artists out of business.
    econsumer.gov:…
    econsumer.gov|By International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network

• Pa
      Feb 15, 2017

I also ordered swimwear and too small and I also ordered XL and the phone # they give on their package is International and it will cost me to call them so now I don't know how to get in touch with them, I dealt with another company online about a return and they sent me all the info I needed to return and tried doing that with this company and nothing. It's $27.55 thank God I didn't order more. The swimwear was cheaply made. Never again will I order online for clothing, this is first time.