Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International-Riffa Branch, Bahrainplum cake

I bought a Plum cake from lulu-riffa branch on 31-07-18 (receipt no-289524). while my wife was eating the cake, she broke her teeth (due to a stone mixed up with the cake). Blood was bleeding from the damaged area and she couldn't eat /sleep well due to the pain till now. Moreover she is at her final stages of pregnancy. the matter was duly reported to duty manager (Mr. sarath on 05 aug 18.). He has taken back the cake for investigation and taken my mobile no.00973-[protected].
subsequently I received a call from Mr. Naseer (00973-[protected]), (the General manager). He promised me to respond by the next day. Photos has been send to him.

Today (06-Aug-2018) I received a call from one, naming as the Regional Manager (00973-[protected]) of LULU and he discussed with the cake quality issues. I told him, my wife was at the final stages of pregnancy and excepting delivery in the next few weeks and then only the I could take her to the broken teeth replacement /surgery) After listening to the above, he said the proof given was insufficient and he can only afford a replacement cake and there is no related compensation/other policy in LULU.
. Moreover, I was told that they are working close with the Ministry and I can do whatever I want, if not accepting his offer.
I was totally upset with his answer and this is my first experience of this kind with LULU and this has created a rift with my 15 years relation with LULU.
So I request the Top Management, to intervene in this matter and check the related products and offer me a suitable compensation for the trauma, stress, time spent, damage occurred and further dental treatments for my wife.
Note: Bills, cake, broken teeth, stone has been attached.
(The cake with issues has been taken back by the duty manager on 5-8-18 and not returned).

Mo