LULU Hypermarket LLC / product was damaged it looks like second handle piece and not ready to refund or exchange the mobile

I am living in Abu Dhabi . Regular customer of lulu. I used to purchase different products from lulu. Recently I have purchased Sony Mob.XprXA1 -G3112 on 05/03/2018 and i went to home and opened the piece and screen got damaged and next evening I went store and they asked me check with service center.. They are not ready to exchange or giving the new piece or refund the money and it looks like second handle piece. The manager behavior was not at all good. How we can accept damaged piece not even used once. I thought raise a complaint in consumer portal before that I like to check any lulu department whether any some can help me to resolve the issue and help me to get new piece. How we can give damaged piece or or second handle piece as a gift. Store Lulu Hyper market LLC, Branch 7 Madinat Zayed Abu dhabi .
It is not about the piece customer happiness. I felt really bad about this. I am not sure whether I can resolution from this complaint.. trying for better..

LULU Hypermarket LLC