Lulu Gal / Poor quality, unethical behavior

China, ME, United States Review updated:

I saw their sweater on Pinterest. Satisfaction is guaranteed and I thought the sweater would be perfect for Christmas . Quality is terrible, fabric feels like plastic, and the trim along the edges pulls and puckers the edges. Package arrived with smudged address and no paperwork inside. When you go to their website to read about how to return when not satisfied, it stated the only reason for a refund is defective merchandise. All other reasons must be approved by the company. Wrong size, not fitting, wrong color, etc are not reasons for a refund. Full refunds are about 60% because the rest is shipping and handling.

Sa
Nov 30, 2016

Comments

• Kr
      Jan 06, 2017

I ordered a dress in n November. I still haven't received it, and I don't know where to go on their website to complain. It is now the beginning of January.

• Jb
      Jan 22, 2017

@Kristina James It's clear that you have had the same horrible customer service as so many of us have, I am so sorry. Here is information you might find helpful: I never received my item after 6 weeks of back and forth. Horrible customer service experience - very similar to what the person below describes. I had to take them to task. You can file a consumer complaint about them at econsumer.gov. That site is the international arm of the Better Business Bureau. Good luck - don't stay silent. I am posting all about their scam activities, as well as how to file international consumer complaints, on their own facebook site. I am writing to the BBB and the international are of the BBB. I have let PayPal know and plan to let other sites know. Do all you can and let's put these scam artists out of business.
    econsumer.gov:…
    econsumer.gov|By International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network

Jan 09, 2017

I placed order in mid December, was told it would ship next day. When I hadn't rec'd it by January, tried to research it on their website and they claimed to not have a record of my order. Their "chat" is only a few hours in the evening, and you have to have order # to reach them. They provided a phone number that both my cell and house number could not connect to. Website said "For USA inquiries". I finally had to go through Paypal to reach them, and they suddenly "found" my order and said it was in transit and to "be patient". I replied back that I just wanted my money back and they refuse to pay me. This has went on for 10 days now. They sent Paypal a tracking number, but when I click on it, my computer blocks me from going to the website, and said there was a security issue. I finally found an email for service, and began contacting them through it, and they will only say "be patient" and "we close over weekend, delayed shipment" and "you can return package after it delivered and we will refund money". I explained I was not going to accept package, and if I had known it was coming from China, would have NEVER ordered in first place. I have had to escalate my dispute into a claim with Paypal. I did some research and this company has horrible reputation (which I normally check, but you see them advertised EVERYWHERE). I wish I knew how to block them from doing business in US. From all that I am read, the products are not what is ordered, the quality is horrible, and customers have to force them for information and the returns are sometimes never resolved.

• Ev
      Mar 17, 2017

I ordered a coat in January; received it in March after numerous questions about when it would be shipped, etc. While waiting, early on, I ordered 4 tops sizes Medium; they came...1 was a medium; 2 appear to be smalls; 1 appears to be extra small. I had no idea this was a foreign shop...garments cheaply made. I am donating tops to the Salvation Army. I would never return them, because I am positive they would resell, and I would NEVER get a refund!!!

• Er
      Jun 20, 2017

Lulugal is changing their name to Liligal because you can find so much relevant negative information about them with a Google search. I ordered 3 items, all were 4 inches or more too small in the bust. Each item had measurements listed online, so I knew they would fit when I ordered. First they suggested I donate the items and be a good person. Then they suggested they give me 40% refund and keep the items, as it would be extremely expensive to ship back. I'm not accustomed to losing a chunck of money when I'm sent items that were misrepresented and unservicable. After pestering, they gave me a Maryland address to ship the items back to for a full refund. I had just opened a PayPal dispute for this order, but figured I'd send the items back and close the dispute if they refunded my money. They received the items, and told me they would freeze my refund unless I closed the dispute (which would leave me no recourse, no items, no money.) I've proceeded through PayPal but it has been a fight, because I've had to screenshot my conversations to prove they asked me to send to Maryland, show proof of tracking, etc. These people should be banned from doing business in the U.S.

• Pe
      Oct 27, 2018
    LuluGal - Never received my order of a necklace ordered through PayPal on 12/4/16.
    lulugal.com

They sent me a ticket ID of. TO433972143 for the sale of the product. The only number listed, which may be the model number is USD7.12. I have tried contacting them but never a reply. I only paid $7.33 for it but it's still not right to take my money without sending me the item! Can you help me?

LuluGal - Bathing suit
    Shanghi

They keep asking for an order number..there is none..picture is all the info I have!

LuluGal - Swimware
    Shanghai China
    LuLugal.com

I need to return and they say I need a Ticket not understanding what they want. Tried sending an email and tried calling them but its international call and will be charged and don't want to pay because I will have to pay for shipping charges. Never will I order online esp. If it's from China.

LuluGal - Swimware
    Shanghai China
    LuLugal.com

• Ka
    LuluGal - Never received order but payment was made

Order #LL7013022343474404. Placed on 1/30/17. Payment made. Received no info on a delivery. Kathy Belkey
    145 Morvale Rd
    Easton, Pa. 18042

[protected]@gmail.com
    610-428-5463

If no response I will contact credit card company

• Mp
    LuluGal - Order

I SO wish I had read the reviews prior to ordering. The items ordered came no where near fitting. Size chart is way off. Order No.: L1701070004442296 Very disappointed as I absolutely loved the items. Arms on both items are way too small. Not at all satisfied. My preference would be to return the items as there isn't an option for a larger size.

Nov 13, 2018
    LuluGal - Very poorest quality!!!!

I have NEVER experienced such crap!!! Absolutely nothing like it was advertised. This business is nothing but a sham. Do not waste your money.