LukOil / sexual harrasment

1 Burlington, NJ, United States Review updated:

I was at the pump and the man came to my window I told him 18 dollars of regular. As I was sitting at the pump waiting for the man to pump my gas I noticed him and the older man behind my van. Then the man walked around my came up to my van with the other man that was working and they were smiling, I asked him what was so funny and he asked me if I wanted some "Dick"? I told him that I wanted my 2 dollars to get me back over the bridge. I am very appauled that this would happen when I was trying to get gas at a cheaper pri ce than in Pennsylvania. I had my little girl in my van and she knew that I was upset and asked me what that man said to me. I am calling my lawyer tomorrow mourning to file a complaint and file charges against this gentleman which I don't even think that is the proper word for him. I would expect you to do something about this because I am sure this is not the first time this thing has done this. You will be hearing from my lawyer soon about this matter. My number is [protected] if you have any questions about this matter.

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Jun, 2015

One should not blame the company but the station owner about his/her employees.

• Ro
      2nd of Jun, 2015

One should not blame Lukoil Oil and Gas Company but the station owner about his/her employees. The service stations operating are a complete different company than the supplier. They operate as Lukoil North America and are a separate organization than Lukoil Oil and Gas Company based in Moscow, Russia.
    get your fact straight before complaining about poor service employees.