Lufthansa / Poor Customer Service
I am traveling with a 7-month baby, and Lufthansa cannot give me a bassinet seat. I am caught between Lufthansa and my travel agent - both blaming each other for the cancellation of my bassinet seat assignments after one leg was re-scheduled. Lufthansa says it notified my agent of the change in travel date, and travel agent vehemently denies it. Lufthansa cannot explain how my seat assignments got dropped for the leg that did not change. At this point, they don't seem very co-operative to addressing my concerns. Any ideas as to who I can complain so as to make Lufthansa notice.
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - Unfairly denied boarding with Lufthansa for no reason
- Lufthansa German Airlines - delayed baggage
- Lufthansa - attention customer relations. itinerary no 7438741441682 (booked through expedia) - jl25a -
- Lufthansa German Airlines - baggage
- Lufthansa German Airlines - person with disability telha shehu.