Lufthansa German Airlines / response to request for delayed flight, taxi and hotel expenses reimbursement
On 13 December 2017 at 17h25, I logged a complaint and to date, I have not received a response.
On the 12 September 2017, Mr. Jacopo Pari was re-routing due to Lufthansa Airline strike.
Consequently, he had to spend the night in a hotel where he paid €139 plus €26.40 taxi fare. We kindly request refund for the inconvenience caused to him
I have attached copies of receipts for the amounts stated above as reference
More Lufthansa German Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - lack of adequate food choice
- Lufthansa German Airlines - flight delay
- Lufthansa German Airlines - incredibly rude staff and ridiculous delays
- Lufthansa German Airlines - pet not taken care 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - Discrimination of people with mental health disabilities