Lufthansa / Worst service ever
Writing out this complaint reminds me agony of travel with LUFTHANSA. On 8th of July 2008, when I was returning from Manchester to Delhi, i had my first flight from Manchester to Frankfurt and then connecting flight from Frankfurt to New Delhi. I had excess luggage of around 10-12 kg. I was initially badly treated and the officers out there made me feel so low by making me repeatedly realise that I have bought a "cheap" ticket. When I had thrown away my luggage and proceeded the lady at the counter marked on my boarding pass 1 baggage, even though I had two with me. I had not realised this at that moment. when i finally proceeded for check in people at the gate stopped me as I had two baggage with me and they started shouting at me and asked me to pay 100 pounds. Since I was not carrying enough cash so I requested if I could dispense away more of my luggage. They refused to budge and ordered that my luggage in the flight should be taken out. In spite of my request that this will lead me miss my connected flight, they showed no sign of humanity and I actually saw my flight leaving before my eyes with me having no money to book another flight. The agony did not end there. Instead of helping me officers were taking out the pieces from my bag which also had few chappatis and were making fun of me. If not any one else I know for sure that God will teach them lesson. Finally when they booked me for another flight they made sure that I do not carry anything more than 20 kgs and in this they shamefully included the weight of currency as well. PEOPLE IN LUFTHANSA ARE NOT HUMANS, AND AS A CALL FOR HUMANITY LET HUMANS ASSOCIATE WITH HUMANS ONLY.
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - Unfairly denied boarding with Lufthansa for no reason
- Lufthansa German Airlines - delayed baggage
- Lufthansa - attention customer relations. itinerary no 7438741441682 (booked through expedia) - jl25a -
- Lufthansa German Airlines - baggage
- Lufthansa German Airlines - person with disability telha shehu.